Where are my PTL DRIVERS

Discussion in 'PTL' started by Manchu, May 24, 2022.

1. Manchu

Manchu Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2021
    Yes they do talk trash until there is nothing on the table or some product they need. That great to hear 10 years and going strong. Awesome, keep grinding, with all the other stuff happening on our streets it’s good to hear a great story. Keep it between the lines till next time be safe.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Manchu

Manchu Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2021
    Through the DMV traffic wasn’t to bad, had a few slowdowns but no stoppage. Made it to the Loves just south of the border in Dillion SC. Taking 10 and back at it about 2000 with 395 miles to Albany GA so happy it’s a drop. Live loaded in Richmond VA at SONOCO quick in and out thank God I was the only load at mid night. The journey continues, have a good day drivers.

4. Manchu

Manchu Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2021
    Had a pretty good week but short miles due to delays. Taking a 34 in Effingham IL. Delivery at mechelin tires early 0230 in Wilmington IL. Hope you all are being safe saw

5. Manchu

Manchu Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2021
    Saw a rearend accident yesterday in a construction zone with two big rigs please keep your distance and slow down in the zone.

6. Manchu

Manchu Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2021
    Long 19 days out but safe run. Take a hometime break after I drop this load in Auburndale FL. To the house in Brandon FL. Y’all be safe and keep the rubber side down.

7. navypoppop

navypoppop Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Winter Haven, Fl.
    Enjoy your home time. We won't be back in Winter Haven until October. Look at my avatar and it is what we do in the summer with our 5th wheel. It's good unless the fuel costs break the bank.

8. Manchu

Manchu Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2021
    Enjoy your travels. That’s a beast hope the fuel prices go down but it’s not looking good. Are you just in winter haven over the winter? Where is home? I see your handle indicates Navy. Thanks for your service my friend. Be safe and keep us update on your progress.

9. navypoppop

navypoppop Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Winter Haven, Fl.
    That's what we named our Ram, "The Beast". I have the 6.4L Hemi and it pulls very well. We get about 9mpg when pulling the 5th wheel. We reside in Winter Haven over the winter usually and yes I served in 1966-68. We leave Guntersville, Al on July 1 and head to Crossville, Tn. Then on to Emporia, Va. and Bonifay, Fl. before heading home in October. Be safe out there I sure miss driving for a living. Did 42 years and about 3 million miles back when it was fun, paper logs, no computers, no warning buzzers, no cameras, no paid parking and no cameras.

10. Manchu

Manchu Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2021
    Wow you had the hammer down my friend. Thanks for setting the standard for us newbie’s both on the road and for your service to our country. What a career on the road. As you see I am out here because I enjoy the freedom of the open road but the First Lady would rather fly so we compromise. In about 5 years I’ll give up and enjoy the fruits of my labor. Maybe I’ll see you along the way. Be blessed and enjoy the sights. In the mean time I am catching up on some chores around the house and taking it easy for next 7-10 days. Rubber side up my friend.

11. Manchu

Manchu Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2021
    Had an awesome home time now I am refreshed and ready to roll out tomorrow. Hope all has been well with my fellow drivers.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.