Where are you

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by Cruz31307, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 07-379Pete

07-379Pete Crusty Commando-Pete

Oct 3, 2008
    Campbellsville, Ky
    [​IMG]
    WINNER

Injun, Dave 1960 and johnday Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JimBob24

JimBob24 Road Train Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Cedar Creek, WA
    Reminds me of a High School date I once had. Blind of course.:biggrin_25523:

07-379Pete and Injun Thank this.
  4. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    Apparently, you were, if you asked her out...

I'm home. Truck's going back in the shop. A/C quit today, still have an air leak, possibly CAC and I'm losing a gallon of coolant every 500 miles with a dry motor exterior, no hose leaks, radiator tight, system holds pressure and otherwise runs like a clock. I'm thinking EGR. Which should come with a DPF filter cleaning, covered by warranty.

No idea how long it will take, but I have the money set aside. Just means I can take a litttle longer vacation. Life is good.

5. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    Hot ####!! Really,I didnt think I looked THAT good..:biggrin_25525: Think I'll dress down a little.:biggrin_2559:

6. zebcohobo

zebcohobo Vincent Van Gopher

Jul 19, 2010
    Redbank,SC
    Good lord!!!!! I wish I'd never clicked on this thread. Find a happy place. Find a happy place. What has been seen can not be unseen.

7. RenegadeTrucker

RenegadeTrucker Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2009
    Montana
    The little things like that can be soooo annoying can't they?

8. RenegadeTrucker

RenegadeTrucker Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2009
    Montana
    gah its rosie o'donnel!

07-379Pete Thanks this.
  9. 1nonly

1nonly tease-y-ness

Jul 2, 2008
    The burning sands of the SW
    I had the same problem with the Prostar I had. That's actually how I got rid of the POS. It took months before the shop would even pay any attention to me. When I finally convinced someone to look at it, they figured out I was getting coolant into my fuel tanks, and vice versa. First thing the mechanic said was "you really shouldn't be driving it like that." Duh....:biggrin_2554:

I got a different truck outta the deal, so I was happy. But I get really annoyed when mechanics ignore me just to get out of doing some actual work. I'm not going to waste MY time with the shop unless there's something wrong, so don't pat me on the head and tell me it's nothing. Grrrrrrr........

10. Giggles the Original

Giggles the Original Road Train Member

MS unloadin....then to the shop and LA Quinta..I hope...6800 miles this week...too bad its not all on the same pay period:biggrin_2554:

11. mitchtazz

mitchtazz Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Lake Wales, Fl
    well i guess it must be a proStar issue, cause my truck is doing the same.. it's bout a gallon every 1k miles though.. everytime i fill up i have to add a gallon.. told GM and let the shop know, and they said just keep an eye on it cause right now supposedly my truck and two other trucks in the fleet are doing it. Or maybe we're the only three that have reported it. Other then that i just want to know how to calibrate the Air Scale (it's off by 1k lbs) and why my little remote for the radio in the sleeper says "No Link" when ever i turn it on.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.