Where are you

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by Cruz31307, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackw900

blackw900 The Grandfather of Flatbed

Jul 12, 2009
    A.W.O.L
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 07-379Pete

07-379Pete Crusty Commando-Pete

Oct 3, 2008
    Campbellsville, Ky
    Unloaded yesterday and went down the road and hung out with Les2 for awhile then went to Pa and loaded for Laredo.

Youngstown Oh going to the house til sometime Sat.

4. 07-379Pete

07-379Pete Crusty Commando-Pete

Oct 3, 2008
    Campbellsville, Ky
    Otter had it right the first time. Didn't any one besides me watch Bugs Bunny on Sat mornings?
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo[/ame]

5. groundpounder

groundpounder Road Train Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Barkeyville, PA just about to get rolling thank god I was given the option loose leaf paper or elog.....guess what I chose ?!? :smt077

6. Giggles the Original

Giggles the Original Road Train Member

unloading in N. CA....I am so tired of seeing these wanna be flatbedders with their straps and or chains blowin in the breeze...if you are too lazy to secure it right, then pull something else instead of endangering US ALL....if i was a DOT cop...i could have a field day with all the poorly secured loads....to those that do it right, THANK YOU...we used to pull flatbed, and the ones that are too lazy to strap, then tarp too, that drives me nuts, your straps belong UNDER the tarp lazy...and also INSIDE the rubrail....GEEZE!!!!!! lazy, lazy, lazy and DANGEROUS....ok, now back to your regular programing....

Jolsen Thanks this.
  7. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    Otter is a cartoon character??:biggrin_25511:I moved to Lake Point,Utah,waiting for load info..Wait,is that the phone ringing??Nope,just the ringing in my ears again..:biggrin_25525::biggrin_255:

8. JimBob24

JimBob24 Road Train Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Cedar Creek, WA
    Those drivers that make up their own parking spots can not seem to understand why that makes me so angry. They are just absolutely creating a safety hazard for the rest of us to have to avoid. Either thru laziness, unprofessionalism, arrogance, etc. etc. etc.
    Especially when they are still in stupid spots at 0900 when there is a plethora of parking spots available....MOVE darnit. You won't bust your HOS by putting your rig where it should have been from the git-go. For instance yesterday at Loves 2 rigs in lane along side of the scale. One was actually in middle of lane. Must have had someone next to him that left. I did laeave long toot on horn as I passed. It worked. He moved.:biggrin_2559:

9. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Morris IL at the TA...

Heck, I watch Bugs Bunny. That's how you were supposed to learn about life back in the stone age wasn't it?

Sheez! What a maroon!!! :biggrin_2559:

10. Jolsen

Jolsen Heavy Load Member

Mar 6, 2010
    East of the big crick
    I usually let the jakes go off next to thier sleeper.
    I was parked in the semi circle on the edge where the gate to leave was and the guy that got his nose tore off was blocking in half of the row I was parked in.

Going to drop my load in oh hi hoe tonight then grab a load that goes to florida in the am. so I can stop at home and grab winter clothes check the mail get a pm ect.

11. Jolsen

Jolsen Heavy Load Member

Mar 6, 2010
    East of the big crick
    CB and Giggles even I know that much about flatbedding and I haven't been around it since I was 10 years old and my dad did it for 3 years. I think I was more entertainment then help. but some of these guys straps are looser then my behind got them at 10 years old and 80 lbs soaking wet.

Giggles the Original Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.