Where are you

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by Cruz31307, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    Same applies to Pepsi products.

At the yard. Waiting for my load to be finished.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    Waiting in line(of course) in Geneva,Ne at a steel plant..Hey Mitch;here's one for ya,31 years ago when I came home from Bragg,my Dad asked me what I was the happiest about being a civilian again..

I thought real hard....and said,Well Dad;I wont have to wait IN LINE anymore..:biggrin_2556::biggrin_25520:
    Where is Dave1960.? I always felt GOOD about my day after reading his posts..:biggrin_255:

4. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    Dave1960 is in Texas. Not sure how his work hunt is going. Hopefully, PAM didn't DAC him too hard.

ironpony, Bumpy and 48Packard Thank this.
  5. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Actually it could be just about anywhere else in the world... Coke and Pepsi are multinationals, and you can get their products in just about any country. Most of them still use glass bottles.

6. groundpounder

groundpounder Road Train Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Just backed under the rack in Cedar Rapids, IA and are getting loaded now then I'm off to Oakland, CA..

7. RidingWife

RidingWife Light Load Member

We are on our third attempt to get across the flodding in central PA....

8. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    There ya go.-West Is Best..:biggrin_255:For a couple more months anyway.:biggrin_2556::biggrin_255:

groundpounder Thanks this.
  9. mitchtazz

mitchtazz Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Lake Wales, Fl
    i know what you mean about that.. i realized i'd spent too much time in line when i was in BK with my wife, and she just flipped out, and i didn't understand why, and then all of the other women were flipping out, i thought it was like a gender thing, and i had missed it.. turned out we had been standing in line for 45mins. I still dont know what i was doing.. she asked me why i wasn't mad and i told her i didn't notice that much time had passed..

remember being back on base, and getting a whole hour and thirty mins to eat lunch.. leave for lunch fifteen minutes early, spend ten mins eating, and be half an hour late getting back to the company area, crap was unnecessary.. and it was 10x worse in between pay periods, cause no one really had extra cash to go eat off post or at the PX....

:biggrin_25513::biggrin_25513::biggrin_25513:good time, good times...:biggrin_25513::biggrin_25513::biggrin_25513:

Bumpy Thanks this.
  10. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    I dont know why,but it brings out yet another,'Question to Ponder'? Why do some days go SO SLOW..Yet the years go by so FAST?:biggrin_2556:

And,in a unrelated question,If money doesnt grow on trees,why do banks have so many branches? :biggrin_2556: Where is that ####### money tree at?:biggrin_2556:

11. mitchtazz

mitchtazz Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Lake Wales, Fl
    hmmm.. don't know about your years, but them seven years of hell i wasted aint go by fast not a lick.. i'm pretty sure if those years had wheels that this truck i'm driving could out run it.. and i was passed by a fire truck earlier today on I20, and i remember when i use to see those in my mirrors i'd just hammer down and leave them back there.. nope, now i gotta put on the hazards and ease onto the shoulder.

i think my time in the military was so trashy mostly because of my leadership and the job i had.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.