Where are you

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by Cruz31307, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustSonny

JustSonny Big Dummy

Oct 22, 2009
    Troutman NC
    Just up the road from your homeys.....Mooresville NC (Ramada) chillin' on a 34! Ramada across Applebee's. 3200+ since Monday. All in the rain in NY, CT, MA and PA. This Oldie's whooped!:biggrin_25525:

American-Trucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Ramada! wow i've never been able to afford a place that nice...Whats it like? :biggrin_25522: Is that a company thing for 34's or is that a treat for yourself?

3200 since monday is great, especially in the NE, im surpised your even alive after that :biggrin_2559: I dont know that i'd want to do that many miles in that part of the country in such a short period of time

American Trucker

4. canuck in da truck

canuck in da truck Road Train Member

Aug 6, 2010
    western pa
    at home of course--its the weekend--dont go out till monday am ,then run my ### off till friday or saturday again-----i am so glad i didnt have enough recent expirience for the major companys

5. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    I am at home too.... in the truck... the truck is my home :biggrin_2559:
    At rest area in VA going to NY... cooked brown rice with vegetables and now having a nice meal before crashing. Gotta start at 4 am.

6. JustSonny

JustSonny Big Dummy

Oct 22, 2009
    Troutman NC
    Priceline.dot.com got me the rate. The company picks up the tab.

I'm surprised I'm alive too! These past 6 days have been the most challenging of my short stint as a driver. Rain, rain, fog, fog all across NY, PA, NJ, CT MA...Focus, focus, focus!

There were bright spots during the week though, e.g., got to run across the bottom of a couple of the Finger Lakes. I lived in Rochester (Yo Dave, Yo Sammy) for about 4 years back in the early 90s and developed a real affinity for the area...snow and all!

Back to work Monday night. Delivering stuff to folks near the nation's capital Tuesday morning!

Cheers Youngblood!!!:biggrin_25525:

American-Trucker Thanks this.
  7. mitchtazz

mitchtazz Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Lake Wales, Fl
    somewhere south of Troy, Al on a four lane highway, about a mile from the WalMart DC on the side of the road in some trees.. funny thing is that i'm not worried about getting robbed or raped, but i just got done watching this movie called "Troll Hunter" and now i'm all edgy about some big rock creature running out of these woods and into the side of the truck tonight. it's a shame i tell ya.

8. Les2

Les2 Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2008
    kicked back in my lazyboy...
    Where have you been hiding? Whoa re you working for?

9. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    Yeah! It's great to see OldGoatie and Canuck back on and active.

Kalispell for a spell, then on down the road.

Sheesh. Bumps and Jolsen. John Wayne....Davy Crockett .....General Custer.....massacre...... All this fuss over a little broad.

Good thing ol Bumps can't run. I'm too old to chase anyway. Rather wait in ambush.

Bumpy Thanks this.
  10. Black_379

Black_379 Light Load Member

Aug 15, 2011
    I'm hanging out in another thread watching somebody make a fool out of themselves pretending to be an all knowing veteran when they were recently just a newbie that graduated school. :biggrin_25523:

11. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina

I NEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin_2558:

You were parked in the woods with a wally world trailer off the side of US93 Right?

I drove right past you! I'm 10 minutes from you at the pilot in Columbia Falls!

American Trucker

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.