Where's u tankers loading at this morning

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by 19d, Feb 27, 2017.

1. 77fib77

77fib77 Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2010
    St Louis
    Are any of the trucks damaged there? I doubt they would be , but I must ask.

Orange713 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Orange713

Orange713 Medium Load Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Houston, tx
    Everything is tight lip right now. The tanks by clean harbors caught on fire. The ones on tidal road across from Texas molecular. The whole area been down for a week or so

4. 77fib77

Jul 7, 2010
    St Louis
    Ahh ###. You know when you pull in. There is truck parking on the left, I'm the other side of that parking line near the repair bays. At least I think that's where I'm at. It's been 2 weeks. I'll find out Tuesday.

So no one can enter there at all?

5. Orange713

Sep 14, 2013
    Houston, tx
    Yeah the truck should still be there just don’t know if they are letting people in the area. It’s a really bad deal for anyone in that area

6. 77fib77

Jul 7, 2010
    St Louis
    Good thing I don't blow my money for the most part. I owe the IRS 10k.

Bud A. Thanks this.
  7. Orange713

Sep 14, 2013
    Houston, tx
    Yeah hopefully they start to open things back up around the area. I know a few drivers already hurting brcause they off owner op and company guys

Bud A. and 77fib77 Thank this.
  8. spindrift

spindrift Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Texas
    We're running hard. Got all the work I can handle.

Bud A., 77fib77 and Orange713 Thank this.
  9. Lilj

Lilj Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2016
    I’ve had my share of run ins with ITC, especially with their facial hair policy. Had one instance where I had just got through shaving, I finally get to the window 2 check in (after sitting 45 minutes to get on scale) And the guy tells me I have to much facial hair, this disagreement goes on for about 5 minutes, finally I go back to my truck get my shavers and I’m literally shaving at the window in front of this guy to prove my point, he finally let me in 2 get loaded. But having said all that, I don’t wish stuff like that on nobody, I know jobs and people lively hoods are affected

10. Bud A.

Bud A. Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Mountain Time
    Normally I run out of St. Louis, but I've been loaned to the Bossier City terminal. It seemed slower in St. Louis, more drivers than usual sitting at the terminal when I got there, and I got resets in the middle of the week a couple times in February / early March. Shreveport area has a lot of loads, I've been running hard since I got there, other drivers there say the same. I'm not sure how the Deer Park situation will impact everything. I know we shut down a couple terminals at least for a day or two during the fire and the air quality issues.

Good luck getting your truck, hope everything works out quickly for you!

77fib77 Thanks this.
  11. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    I used to load Methanol there pretty regular. Always had all my paperwork ready when I got there and got checked in pretty quick. Didn't have to scale in/out as we were loaded on a scale at the rack. Usually got in and out in less than an hour. Was one of my favorite places to go in that area.

Bud A. Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.