Where's u tankers loading at this morning
Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by 19d, Feb 27, 2017.
Page 317 of 400
-
-
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
-
Ah ya.....i had to honk the horn myself not to be left out. Lol
-
Great pic. Them some happy faces.
Bud A. and ChicagoJohn Thank this. -
Thanks too
TXDPSRockinChair, scythe08, Bud A. and 3 others Thank this. -
I got a level one in KY back in Jan and I asked for a sicker, but KY hadn't made them available yet. I want my sticker.
Nice job btw. -
My truck I know about. The trailers I don't have a lot of control over. Brake adjustment on the trailers....... Lights are easy. I have a deer guard on the truck, dot said I need to move my liscense plate up or on it, so it's not obscured.
Bonus I get a 25 dollar gift card from Walmart.scythe08, Bud A. and ChicagoJohn Thank this. -
New Jersey gave me a sticker for passing an emissions test but I didn't get a Walmart card.
-
What is this emission test you speak ofChicagoJohn Thanks this.
-
If I fail what does that mean?
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
Page 317 of 400