Witte Brothers, Inc. - Troy, Mo.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by jimijam66, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Warrior Cat

Warrior Cat Light Load Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Austin, TX
    No 'knee jerk' reaction here. The 'low hanging fruit' needs to be pruned....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jodyj54

jodyj54 Light Load Member

Mar 15, 2018
    I know this is an old post; but I was making 30 cents a mile for Carretta back in 1992. Lets see; that was twenty some years ago and here we have Witte paying 33 cents! Hmm, something is not right here.

4. Lethalouis

Lethalouis Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Does witte brothers do hair follicle testing?

5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    TB John Thanks this.
  6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    If you ask, that is a red flag. Indicating that you have had drug or drinking within the past year.

7. Lethalouis

Lethalouis Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2018

Soo do they do hair follicle testing?? I'm not a bad guy, I just got married and smoke last month.. can anybody please tell me if they do hair follicle testing.

8. lucky ducky 007

lucky ducky 007 Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2016
    not sure why its taken so long to get an answer to a simple question but when i was their it was just a pee test as soon as i got their but that was over a year ago

Lethalouis Thanks this.
  9. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    When it’s said and done,if you expect to drive a semi truck,you can’t smoke weed. Companies do random drug screening to make sure drivers are in compliance-and you CANNOT REFUSE A DRUG SCREEN-it’s the same as testing positive and your driving career will come to a halt-for 10 YEARS!!!

Lonesome Thanks this.
  10. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    if Your that worried about a drug test then don’t apply to any company. Even if you do pass a pre employment drug screen, any drug activity you partake in afterwards will hang you later on if selected for a random test, or if you get in a wreck, or DOT decides to do roadside drug testing. Any failure of a drug test or refusal WILL wind up with you being unemployed, having to go through a program at your expense and it will be on your permanent record... also if you get in a wreck involving injury or fatality and it goes to court(and believe me there’s no shortage of PI lawyers salivating over the thought of sueing the #### out of a drugged up trucker) you will lose EVERYTHING.

In other words, fail a drug test, kiss your career prospects goodbye. If your doing any kinds of drugs or worried about failing a drug test don’t get into trucking.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.