Worst in 10 Years

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Rug_Trucker, Jan 23, 2011.

1. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    Well I've been rolling team for the last week with the guy who mentored me last spring. In the last 7 days we've put up about 6700 miles. We are out of hours now, just waiting til this consignee opens up tonight so we can leave to go take our showers and laundry etc. Freight has been good for us because we are teaming-- about 1000 miles a day or so. Fresno-Louisiana (tcalled in ElPaso), El Paso to Chicago, Chicago to Suffolk VA, Richmond VA to Miami FL, Miami to Macon GA, Dalton GA to San Antonio TX now. About 3 days into it, I managed to find a locking bathroom at a shipper and took a bird bath and shave lol, I just can't go a week between showers like my partner. Our life is all about Drive, Fuel, Eat, Sleep, Drive.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. fairshake

fairshake Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Chickenville, BFE
    You just made it through the "slow" spots without stopping and thus not getting slowed down. When I got to Muskogee my qualcomm was beeping left and right for loads while I was sleeping and didn't see a couple in time.

4. Rug_Trucker

Rug_Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    I am in Texas and they have been throwing a bunch of loads at me. All under 300 mi. I hope they don't expect to keep doing that. Can't make any money doing that. Most are live on both ends.

5. Hamshoe

Hamshoe Medium Load Member

Jan 12, 2008
    Illinois
    Better than sitting. I'll be in Texas tomorrow...guess I'll find out for myself....actually I am gonna do a smackro 30 right now and see what comes up.

6. Hamshoe

Hamshoe Medium Load Member

Jan 12, 2008
    Illinois
    Macro 30..locked and loaded...700 miles to Alabama del 02/05....on the hussle the last 2 weeks and it is paying off.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.