XPO Logistics info

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by RoadShade, Nov 30, 2015.

1. free spirited1

free spirited1 Heavy Load Member

Mar 18, 2012
    USA
    hi..You still looking for answers or are you all set? Im an OTR driver here for truckload (formerly Conway TL), I been with truckload a longtime), I will give you a good overview, of good, bad and indifferent, from a drivers point of view(know what I mean).

2. free spirited1

Mar 18, 2012
    USA
    hi..You still looking for answers or are you all set? Im an OTR driver here for truckload (formerly Conway TL), I been with truckload a longtime), I will give you a good overview, of good, bad and indifferent, from a drivers point of view(know what I mean).

3. BigAlr

BigAlr Bobtail Member

Sep 30, 2012
    I have my cdl got it thru swift but only have like 2 months experience over a year ago.. question is I have a incident when I was with swift ...didn't hit anyone or any other truck .. supposedly during my training days I damage a trailer snow removal machine that Costco had at one of their distribution company ...long story short it went on my record and wondering if xpo would look pass that

4. free spirited1

Mar 18, 2012
    USA
    That's taken on a case by case position driver. They will consider that a preventable though. It's not the end of the world for you though, I hate to say this, but you can do better then XPO, when we were Conway it wasn't so bad, but with XPO in the just about last year of the buyout the changes they've made are all about reductions/deductions. Again you can do better. They prolly won't hire you but try this company, much better people and I love their driver creature comforts in their trucks. ... hollandent.com

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.