Yes. I am still with Knight

Discussion in 'Knight' started by flash8515, Feb 17, 2012.

1. p34ch3s

p34ch3s Light Load Member

Feb 15, 2012
    I've been driving for knight as a team now for almost two months. The no apu thing sucks balls but I dont think their pos trucks could handle an apu. We are already on our second truck with knight. Have had this prostar for almost 8 days and already sitting in the shop. I have had to deal with one shop or another almost every other day.. either about tires or the truck breaking down or trailer tires. That whole thing about them servicing their trucks so often is crap!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    It always amazed me, you could be 20 miles from delivery with say two hours to spare. Pull into a Knight terminal with a blown trailer tire. You would think they would prioritize you and get you on down the road to deliver. No, they will blow you off and continue working on the trucks....that have nobody currently assigned to them.

p34ch3s Thanks this.
  4. p34ch3s

p34ch3s Light Load Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Yep. Don't pull into a terminal unless it is before or after their workday.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

5. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Heavy Load Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Cape Ann, Massachusetts
    Brother, you are in a perfect situation to do OTR. Being pretty much free from the responsibility from a family and a home will enable you to enjoy this job immensely.
    Even if you aren't paid overly well, you can still sock a little dough away because your personal expenses are not so great.
    Man, enjoy life!
    And be friendly with the shippers; you'll get better service and, quien sabe', who knows? Perhaps you'll nail ya that cute little red head that works security down at "Uncle Roy's Fish, Bait and Porta-Potties over there by Toad Suck Pond, Arkansas.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.