NOW HIRING! Billings, MT to Pacific Northwest *auto-chains available*
At DTS, we are actively seeking reliable and safety-conscious class A CDL Drivers to join our team. We are a family-friendly company that values the input and needs of our drivers. Our goal is to build a team of skilled professionals who feel valued and respected. We understand the importance of work-life balance and strive to provide a schedule that allows you to spend quality time with your family as well as being a part of our family! As a hub and spoke operation, all our drivers have the opportunity to be home weekly. As a part of the DTS team, we offer top-paying and competitive pay as well as eligibility for health, life, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, PTO, and more. Along with multiple incentives and bonuses, we want you to know we care about your needs!
Join us for:
- Consistent Weekly Home Time: Enjoy regular and predictable home time every week, not just earned time off.
- Guaranteed Pay: Receive consistent, predictable weekly pay based on odometer miles. No holdbacks, ensuring you're compensated for every mile you drive. Additionally, we have stop pay, detention pay and many more incentives.
- Weekly Safety and Performance Bonuses: Earn bonuses weekly for your commitment to safety and exceptional performance.
- Fuel Bonus after 30 Days: Benefit from a fuel bonus after just 30 days, adding extra value to your compensation.
- Great Benefits Package: Access a comprehensive benefits package, ensuring your well-being is taken care of.
- Equipment: Upgraded late model tractors. Double bunk, APU, Refrigerator, CB, front facing camera, auto chains available (earn more, chain less) plus many other amenities.
At Diversified Transfer & Storage, you are not just another employee-you are an integral part of our team. We prioritize your well-being, both on and off the road, while striving to uphold a positive and supportive work environment. Join us and experience the benefits of being a part of a rewarding and dependable driving experience!
To be our next great driver, you should meet the following qualifications:
- Valid Class A CDL: Must possess a valid Class A CDL in the state of residence.
- Age Requirement: Minimum age of 23 for interstate driving.
- Experience: Either 100,000 verifiable miles or a minimum of 2 years' experience in operating tractor-trailer equipment.
- Work History: Must provide a complete DOT-required 10-year work history.
- Accident History: No at-fault DOT reportable accidents within the past 3 years.
- Records: Acceptable PSP (Pre-Employment Screening Program) and MVR (Motor Vehicle Record).
If you are a reliable, safety-conscious Class A CDL Truck Driver seeking to join a family-friendly multi-temp refrigerated trucking company, we invite you to be part of our safety award-winning team. We care about what you're looking for in your career, and we're excited to welcome you aboard.
Contact us today for more details.