2020 W-2's POSTED:

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Russian Rabbit, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Midlife Trucker

Midlife Trucker Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2011
    Shady Dale, GA
    I do every month. Click the video link.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Russian Rabbit

Russian Rabbit Road Train Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Ok, cool; i didn't know the guy in the video thumbnail was you so i did not originally click on it.

Thank you so much for posting the videos and the checks!

4. Russian Rabbit

Jan 3, 2016
    2021 w-2's posted:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lame AF

The weekend mail gig i just did for a few months. i'm really not into working a lot of hours anymore. There is really nothing left to say-----except that you should post your W-2's.

5. road_runner

road_runner Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Montucky
    I filed two months ago but too lazy to dig it out of my safe.

I made $63,005 last year and paid $15k-ish in taxes. I was able to get about $10k back.

6. jollygreendoc

jollygreendoc Bobtail Member

Nov 28, 2008
    WI
    NO....

Why is it necessary for you, to post across multiple forums, to try to convince or force others to post their income? Does your satisfaction/gratification come from trying to be better than others? One term for this is called Keeping Up with the Jones. Where you have to always outdo your neighbor. Oh, my neighbor got an F150. So I'll go out and buy a F250. Then another neighbor goes out and buys a F350....

Another term for this is called Social Engineering. A form of manipulation to gain information about others.

Definition of social engineering

1 : management of human beings in accordance with their place and function in society : applied social science
    2 : social methods (such as phishing) that are used to obtain personal or confidential information which can then be used illicitly. The previously noted trend of switching from social engineering to hacking methods in attacks.....

Your efforts falling under #2.

As mentioned in earlier posts, one can gather enough information just by doing simple google searches. Enough to create a fake identity. Not to mention, that begging others is unflattering.

You want to voluntarily post your stuff, knock yourself out. If others don't or can't see the harm in it, knock yourselves out also. But stop begging/challenging others to bend to your wishes.

7. Waterman_99

Waterman_99 Light Load Member

Oct 24, 2021
    How many guys have left your terminal since T force took over?

8. Russian Rabbit

Jan 3, 2016
    i think 3-4. Fairly speaking, i don't think the gig is THAT bad before OR AFTER the T-force takeover.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
  9. Russian Rabbit

Jan 3, 2016
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.