Auscor transportation?

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Swedish Chef, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Swedish Chef

Swedish Chef Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Hey does any one out there have any info on a small outfit from New Jersey called Auscor Transportation? I see their trucks everywhere I go, seen 2 today down on i10 in Texas, yet they don't have a website... They have good looking equipment from what I've seen and they're based out of a town right by my house. Any other info is much appreciated.

Big Mike Truck Life Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rednready

rednready Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Have you talked to them yet? I see their trucks a lot. Seen one today that said their top driver made $96k.

4. NextTime13

NextTime13 Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I see their trucks all the time as well. That tells me they've got a good size fleet & and they keep them clean so the customer must keep them well paid and moving. I did a quick dig on Google and found this website for them. It's a little outdated and my computer had a hard time navigating the page, (something about a plugin being out of date? :smt017), so anyway, not sure if it's current & accurate but I hope this helps you a little.

http://auscor.net/career.html
    Ph: 888-753-9878

KiLLaZiLLa93 Thanks this.
  5. Swedish Chef

Swedish Chef Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    That's really helpful actually, thanks a bunch dude. 30 cpm is a bit low for my tastes but the bonuses look easy to receive. 96k a year sounds optimistic, but hey I suppose anything's possible.

6. Miguel1978

Miguel1978 Bobtail Member

May 24, 2014
    Hi i work for auscor it's a good company to work for we do get paid more than 30 cents per mile that site is over 10 years old send me your email and ill give u more info if ur intrested

7. Jerzeegirlc

Jerzeegirlc Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2013
    NJ (South Jersey)
    Hey are you still with J&R? How's it going?

8. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    Just googled this outfit as I see them down here in Texas a lot. Google offered this thread as first choice in results. They have some super clean Cascadias and seem to be governed at about 63...ish. Older trailers but they seem well cared for.

9. hutch311

hutch311 Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Blairstown NJ
    Hey Miguel I also live in NJ and saw that Auscor pays $225,000 and up for owner operators.Could you please tell me about drivers and O/O pay,hutch311@aol.com,thank you.

10. Florida Bound

Florida Bound Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2015
    I drove for them! They run pretty hard, but it was actually the best company I have driven for, and they really are nice people!

Big Mike Truck Life Thanks this.
  11. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2015

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.