Builders transportation?

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by asphaltcowboy4x4, Feb 26, 2019.

1. asphaltcowboy4x4

asphaltcowboy4x4 Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2018
    My friend you don’t have a problem;) just say #### you all move out to Colorado get a job any job and smoke weed all day I encourage you to follow your dreams:) down with the man!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Lol bro I'm cool on that.

4. Marcush315

Marcush315 Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2018
    If your looking to drive here id look else where they are getting rid of percentage and going straight mileage they will give you a beat up mack or a freightliner not the 2020 ones only the guys that have been here for years will get them they got new trailers but only a few youll mostly pull the raggedy ones which arent safe at all. The macks break down alot getting equipment chains all that can be hard being that its not open 24/7. Youll get shorted on equipment having to give up your stuff to other drivers. But on the bright side you can make money on mileage just prepare to deadhead 2 to 3 hrs to get your next load they barely have freight here. They are strict on securement if you come into they yard they will watch you like a hawk and say something if its not done there way. There out of service rate is pretty high. Saftey lane guys will put you out of service for basically anything. Some people here are a little rude but you just have to let it go.

5. speedyk

speedyk Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2015
    They had the green and yellow COE Freightliner cabs back then?

6. marklee297

marklee297 Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Memphis, TN
    Never had green and yellow freight liners - that is Builders Transport in NC

speedyk Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.