Prime Inc.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Lanierp1, Aug 13, 2017.

1. UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect Road Train Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Yo Mama's
    @BQ Truck Driver That is what I thought they did. I went to a private school, and we had DMV Examiners when we tested, so no favors there.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mem

mem Light Load Member

Sep 25, 2015
    Someone was rude to you and you quit? This might not be a good career for you...

passingthru69, MachoCyclone and ladr Thank this.
  4. bsmoove1000

bsmoove1000 Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2017
    another crybaby tries to enter the industry... unfortunately many companies are going with the technology thats being pushed out so eventually even the mom and pop companies will have those simulators that don't simulate anything to be honest.

5. MazelTruck

MazelTruck Light Load Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Jersey Shore
    simulators simulate stimulation o_O

6. UsualSuspect

Aug 14, 2016
    Yo Mama's
    My experience with the simulator at Prime. They do not use it for your CDL Test, they only use it to determine if you have any skills, or what they are before you are allowed to drive a truck. Basically they start you in it, see what your skill level is, if any. It is not the same as a real truck. I am not sure where the rumor it replaced the CDL Skill Test, it doesn't.

skellr Thanks this.
  7. Coolbreeze100

Coolbreeze100 Medium Load Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Macon, GA
    Too big? What does that mean? Are you saying the trainer was biased against fat people or are you over 7 feet tall? Try Covenant, they hate everybody.

8. UsualSuspect

Aug 14, 2016
    Yo Mama's
    I think he meant to big, as in Prime has grown to be too large, aka a mega. I didn't see anyone get yelled at, and I have been in the facilities at Springfield, Salt Lake, and Pittston. I have a feeling there is more to the story.

9. FlexinTarzan

FlexinTarzan Medium Load Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Stanfield, OR
    Sounds like somebody is Thin-Skinned....if you get emotionally butt-hurt over getting yelled at, than this is NOT the industry for you. Know this.. the decisions you make out on the road not only effect you but the lives of others as well.

10. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Yeah, thick skin and a big, round, disgustingly fat arse is what you really need.

At 53 yrs old and 5'10" / 150 lbs soaking wet, I've given up on the latter.

11. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I don't see you having difficulty in a simulator as a 'Bad Company' problem. You need to post more details. No I don't drive for them, nor a fan of them. Many times newbies wanna blame everyone but themselves.

MachoCyclone Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.