Quest Global

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Whiteline64, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Whiteline64

Whiteline64 Light Load Member

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    About 8 months into Quest, the honeymoon has ended. The beast has shown it's true face. One thing they say here, A company by driver, for drivers .... actually certain drivers, pals.
    Having been a driver for 16 years, 26 years total commercial ... I just give up. Truth is, all trucking companies suck. I was going to put a truck on here having been approved to buy one, I would say that is totally out of the question now. Still a decent company, but only a few prosper here .... Just a few .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jungledrums

jungledrums Heavy Load Member

Oct 28, 2013
    Tennessee
    Quest was not fair to us either. They definitely have their favorites.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Whiteline64 Thanks this.
  4. Trucker Named Kay

Trucker Named Kay Bobtail Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Did you end up leaving or seeing it through with quest?

Whiteline64 Thanks this.
  5. Whiteline64

Whiteline64 Light Load Member

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    No still here . The wife likes it here , we have a year invested so far . It really isn't a bad company . But they do play the game .

6. Cesag

Cesag Bobtail Member

Apr 29, 2008
    Des Moines, IA
    whiteline just checking in to see if you have an update on quest? I noticed its been about a year since your last post on here. i am interested in going team with a company and just trying to figure out the ones that wont screw us too much. Hope all is going well and thx for the update.

IndianaMike Thanks this.
  7. IndianaMike

IndianaMike Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Indiana
    Get your doubles triples tanker and hazmat Go LTL team. Wife and I have been with R+L carriers for 4 years now. Best move we've ever done. We gross 1900 a week each. Home every weekend for 2 full days and get home 3 to 4 hrs a night on our turn and burn. We each get 380 a day. 530 miles each way. Old dominion, Estes and Ssia pay teams just as well. LTL team is where the moneys st. We will retire here knocking out our debt fast.

Whiteline64 and Chinatown Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.