truck movers.com

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Rich Speciale, May 21, 2016.

1. Justicefortruckmovers

Justicefortruckmovers Bobtail Member

Jul 18, 2019
    Hello everyone,

I hope you are all driving safe and have moved onto a company that will pay you your worth besides Truckmovers.

I worked with them for over 2 years and the only thing that kept me around was I liked the dispatcher, but after making a 1700 mile trip to Fontana and making a measly $200 in total, that was the last straw.

Whether it be the underpayment of miles for every load, the hidden charges appearing randomly on settlement, rental car charges showing up 3 months later, security deposit charges for false customer reports, being put onto driver teams, or overall just being taken advantage of every step of the way, I know more of you have experienced the same problems as me.

It is not until we stand up to Truckmovers and other companies in the industry taking advantage of their "contractors" that they will be forced to operate in a socially and morally acceptable manner. Today, I will be taking that first step. I need your help though to do this, because this will require a team effort.

We are starting up a lawsuit against them to get back our unpaid money. From my calculations, if you worked full time with them for a year, you'll be owed at least $2000. If you want that money back, please send me a text message with your email address. I will then have our attorney reach out to you to add you to the suit.

You will need to have worked with them within the past 2 years from the date of this posting due to statute of limitations restrictions. Please spread the word and let's get some justice for ourselves and ensure nobody else has to succumb to the damages inflicted by this greedy corporation.

The number to text is:

Phone number removed, but feel free to post your own email address.

Please provide your name and a good email address along with the time period that you worked at Truckmovers.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2019
    Reason for edit: Removed phone number. No phone numbers in the open forums, please
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. David Schwarz

David Schwarz Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2015
    Indiana
    I'm having a similar problem, as I'm just getting into the driveaway business. I didn't accept a load yet, but I do intent to get the necessary equipment to tow a vehicle before I start. The guy should've communicated clearly with you that they don't provide hitches. The last two days I've searched the web up and down for these clamp on style, frame mount tow hitches designed for driveaway drivers. There's no exact terminology either. Here's a website for the cheapest one I found so far....

T1 Fabrication | Shop

These driveaway companies should offer more information on these items. It's total nonsense when everyone you talk to on the phone is oblivious to one of the key elements to the trade. A driveaway tow hitch is something everyone should be able to get information on when they apply to one of these companies which recommend towing you're vehicle.

Just Google search "driveaway hitch" and you'll find a couple, but even those ones don't exactly provide words to be used as a good search term. I think these hitches just fall into a grey area. Tomorrow I'm going to go somewhere that deals in mostly hitches to see what other possibilities exist.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    Dennixx and Mattflat362 Thank this.
  4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    They’re supposed to change my diaper? Well, that’s good to know. My boss is going to get a stern talking to when get back to the yard today!

p.s. Are they supposed to supply my diapers?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.