Us express lease purchase

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Visionlanetrucker, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Visionlanetrucker

Visionlanetrucker Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2020
    Dont do it... I am currently driving the General Dollar dedicated account. They give me ####ty miles trailers are very old and break down. They dont care about you I'll repeat THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU... They want you at you delivery the day before so you can unload off duty that's the only way to get you good miles and every driver there knows this. The money they promise you before you start yoll never see. If you have a issue dispatch theyalways put it back on you like it's not our problem! It's a bad deal and I'm quitting after this week..1/4/2020

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    Western flyer and Upinsmoke Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Well, I hope you don’t let this one bad experience influence your opinion of L/P.s. in general. I’m certain you’ll find another lease purchase that is just peachy!

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Our friend, and yours, @TB John has the lease plan that is the envy of the industry. Call now, operators are standing by!

Upinsmoke, 88 Alpha, TB John and 2 others Thank this.
  5. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    What make’s you believe any mega carrier will care about you?All you are is meat in the seat add in lease purchase and you really are begging for a good screwing.

6. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    And then throw in getting on a Dollar General account. What could possibly go wrong?

7. Lpirtle

Lpirtle Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2019
    Owensboro, ky
    From what I've been hearing, u.s express has a bad reputation as a company, for more reasons than you stated. I've heard that the company is notorious for using the one way bus ticket recruiting method. That alone steered me away from the company.

8. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Here at BYOB&CBD we care about you and your success. We also care about your family and friends, your neighbors, and the folks you meet on the street. We are just an all around caring company. You need that level of caring to make money in a lease program, so bring your cares and frustrations and billfold to us BYOB&CBD and we will show you how much WE care.

bzinger, Upinsmoke, Lonesome and 2 others Thank this.
  9. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    Tell him about the wonderful trucks you have to offer. Some of us don't care how we are treated, as long as we look good while it happens.

I'm waiting for you to get my dream truck ready, then I know I'll be calling the Shill. B-61 Mack hood attached to a big wide cab (Volvo for sure), stuff a V8 in front of the firewall, add a 130" ICT sleeper on the back, and throw in an 18 speed automatic transmission and I'll be a happy camper.

I know, I know. Those V8's aren't known for their fuel economy, but with the $$$$ you've told me I can make per mile, I don't think MPGs matter very much.

You've said we can pull whatever trailer we want, so I'm thinking 57' dry van. That way, the paper mills and beer distributors can really put some product in them. I'll be a "desired carrier" by those shippers.

I'm not too worried about being overweight. My Mack/Volvo with the big sleeper is going to have wide singles to cut down on the weight and that long trailer has to be one of those lightweight trailers with the all-aluminum crossmembers and wide singles on it as well.

10. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I've been keeping an eye out for a truck such as you have described, unfortunately they are out of my price range right now. Any particular color?

In the meantime let me tell you about my leasee starter kit at a price TBA. It will include a Cobra29 CB radio, a cold weather sleeping bag and a heavy-duty ice scraper. And because BYOB&CBD cares about you health I'll also include a bottle of CBD moisturizing lotion, a NEW toothbrush, atube of toothpaste, a bar of soap, a bottle of CBD shampoo, and a 6 pack of NEW underware and socks. The best to everyone in this new year, Hope to hear from you soon!!

11. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    I actually did 1 DG load when they first got the work from Werner way back 20yrs 3 stop 40klb hand unlds 500 miles 4 loads a week for dedicated drivers. Around $53K per yr back then. At the avg yrly inflation they would need to be making around $79,200 today just to not have a pay cut. They don't make that.
    Nobody looks into what these jobs pay themselves, it's always they said or they promised. The avg OTR driver makes 18% less then they did 20yrs ago. Even USX's rosy picture says their drivers make under 70K to do a job as a company driver that should pay $10k more when adj for inflation LP? You want long-haul & light loads, not shorthaul heavy loads.
    It's not about wether they care about you or not. It's business & they did their due diligence & you didn't.
    If you don't know business then take the plan to a business adviser & keep yourself out of the weeds.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.