Werner caught hiring felons banned from driving, including a convicted kidnapper as student drivers

Discussion in 'Werner' started by Davezilla, Apr 4, 2018.

1. GypsyWanderlust

GypsyWanderlust Medium Load Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I’ve done that if nobody wants to let me drive on the left. Cars don’t seem to care about what those signs say. Sorry dude. Not sure why it would be so bothersome to you though. It just means you get to pass in the lane that doesn’t suck.

As far as being a “serious danger” for driving on the right .... lol is all I have to say.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Indiana has those signs. All trucks in left lane. I ignore those because I’m rebellious.

4. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Nobody held a gun to their heads. There's a million jobs out there to be had at any given moment.

5. laaylor

laaylor Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Creston, Wa
    Yep

6. Red Pill

Red Pill Bobtail Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Come on its werner !!!

7. laaylor

laaylor Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Creston, Wa
    Hopefully you won’t be another one of those “I ignore those signs” truck drivers that ignore them and end up on their side! About 4 of them this month alone on 65 in South Indiana!

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  8. Davezilla

Davezilla Medium Load Member

May 19, 2009
    Or maybe they should just follow the law and maybe you should stop having such an ignorant attitude about it.

If your boss pulled that crap you would lose your #### mind. But when it's anyone else you just blow it off like some joke.

And if you don't like being told off, maybe you should leave the forum.

See how ####ty that sounds? Except you are excusing criminal behavior and the trainers are just trying to be good employees.

So maybe you do need to leave if that's the attitude you are going to have towards abuse.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  9. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    I could care less what you think. I am the boss so nobody is firing me. I'm an independent operator that's paid my dues with plenty of ####ty companies. If you don't like what I have to say then put me ignore. You little boys always crying about abuse you sound like a bunch of battered females. When you're done sitting down to pee maybe then you'll know what it's like to be a real man and take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming eveyone else.

Sirscrapntruckalot and Oldironfan Thank this.
  10. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    What you know about being a 'real man' could fit up a flea's arse with room for a Swift driver to turn around in.

11. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    That's very creative for a Werner driver. Did your trainer teach you that at the pickle park?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.