Western Express Company Drivers Please Reply

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by Jblack215, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Jblack215

Jblack215 Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2018
    For NE regional dry van company driver, what are you guys averaging a week? I have an open contract with them, so that's my only option.

Thank You

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Annonymous

Annonymous Light Load Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Connecticut
    Hey bud Northeast Regional you got to run at least five loads a week to make your $800 salary now if your loads on your paper mild goes over 800 you get that instead whichever is greater

4. Jblack215

Jblack215 Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2018
    Thanx

5. Annonymous

Feb 2, 2017
    Connecticut
    Sorry about that voice to text kind of messed it up a little bit I meant to say you have to run 5 loads per week to get your $800 salary may you also have consider they take taxes out and you'll probably end up between $650 to $680 take home but also be prepared that if they don't close the load out by Saturday evening at 11:59 p.m. you might miss that 5th load and you'll just get the mileage pay on the four loads and that could be much less money than the $800 salary more than likely. However if you do get the five loads which if you're doing Northeast Regional you better be moving your ### because you got an average one load of day if your go if you plan on going home on the weekend you're only working 5 days at that point so you're going to be moving constantly. Also so if you get your five loads and your mileage is way up there hi which is great and your cents per mile x your mileage equates to more than $800 salary then you'll get that whichever is greater the salary or the mileage pay. However I recommend the Walmart account because you get paid $180 per day and if you work 5 days you can pretty much do the math also they're most likely just brought them hooks with Walmart so with Northeast Regional you have to go out there and find trailers and get loaded and wait around solat time is wasted and that could hinder on getting you five loads per week completed but with the Walmart like I said it's a drop and hook and you're just doing straight backs pretty much

george stanley and MazelTruck Thank this.
  6. Annonymous

Feb 2, 2017
    Connecticut
    I took home $2,695. But that was because my hey got effed-up last week which I only took home $250 so altogether in two weeks I took home about $2,950 that's equates to $1,475 a week...on the lease. I grossed way more than that obviously. The week before that I made 1100 but that was a partial week I think five or six days. And I've been out for 3 weeks now you going home next week for the weekend and then I'm going back out for two weeks

CT-Driver860 Thanks this.
  7. CT-Driver860

CT-Driver860 Light Load Member

Aug 28, 2018
    Richmond, VA
    What are their trucks governed at?
    Western Express...

8. Annonymous

Feb 2, 2017
    Connecticut
    Company Trucks are governed at 65mph
    My lease Is 70mph.
    Last year I had a company 2015 volvo b4 I went lease that went 70mph.

9. Annonymous

Feb 2, 2017
    Connecticut
    If u go lease get justin Myers as ur DM he is the best.

10. CT-Driver860

CT-Driver860 Light Load Member

Aug 28, 2018
    Richmond, VA
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.