Western Express with Walmart trailers

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by Moving Forward, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    I already tried, they denied me employment. Said I was to good of a driver, looked too professional, didn't have enough points, wrecks, crashes, etc on my record. Oh and was told next time if I wanted to increase my chances, show up in a tank top and flip flops

Rocknroller4 and Dave_in_AZ Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckdriver31

truckdriver31 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2013
    you applied to the wrong division. its the best in class diamond plus driver division. you need to apply for.

06driver Thanks this.
  4. Annonymous

Annonymous Light Load Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Connecticut
    Walmart's trying to hire a tremendous amount of people but they're having trouble finding the qualified drivers their pay is phenomenal and all their terminals are fantastic they have great showers fabulous bathrooms towels and face cloths all washed and folded they have kitchens and lounges and it's just completely lavish everything a driver can want. And the best part of it is that you fuel up at the terminal and you wash your trucks at the terminal and you pretty much live off of doing straight backs in all your stores and you know you have parking at any single Walmart in the country so you don't have to worry about anything. They just can't find Qualified drivers to fill the thousands of positions they have been. I believe you need between 2.5yrs exp and a hazmat. The Hazmat part is a little ridiculous. But I think they start out paying between 60 and $80,000 a year. They have open houses or whatever you want to call it LOL job fairs I guess LOL all the time I definitely recommend it

Veryblessed and Rocknroller4 Thank this.
  5. Rocknroller4

Rocknroller4 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2015
    That's definitely my goal once I start trucking. I have the hazmat just need the exp.

Veryblessed Thanks this.
  6. Moving Forward

Moving Forward Heavy Load Member

Jan 14, 2014
    New England, USA
    Good luck to you!

Rocknroller4 Thanks this.
  7. jeff18

jeff18 Medium Load Member

Dec 8, 2014
    pittsburgh, pa
    because they are delusional

Mike2633 and 06driver Thank this.
  8. jeff18

jeff18 Medium Load Member

Dec 8, 2014
    pittsburgh, pa
    if your dedicated do it. but western has a bad rep

Rocknroller4 Thanks this.
  9. Rocknroller4

Rocknroller4 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2015
    SNI offered me a dedicated as well. Only driving three states. Get to do my 10 hours behind the store. Thinking about it.

10. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be
    Definitely not thousands of driving positions. They have around 35-40 dcs hiring drivers so that's about 2-6 positions per dc on average. So a couple hundred makes more sense. It's also hard to believe to me that 3 years safe is hard accomplish.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.