WTH is "Deiselducy" on Youtube

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Buckeye 'bedder, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    I finally found diesel moron or Deiselducy and watched his cryubaby I got fired video and then his Pre trip inspection video and had to post to both in my usual not candy coat his crapola life! 14 posts about his pre trip and I think 9 on the crybaby video! here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCmtKNFxzGg
    and this is his pre trip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiRoT-BTqqo&feature=channel

Just scrow down and read my rantings below each video. They are backwards so you need to start from the bottom! I had fun!!!!! But what a freaking moron! I pray he's not driving any more but WTH is the thing he gas with elevators? Being a toungue wagger like he does I guess he likes going u....ok thats enough! LOL

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JimDriv3r

JimDriv3r Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Is
    Thanks for the laughs guys!! I can go to bed in a better mood now! I would watch the posted videos, but I've already seen enough "stupid" from my windshield today.

4. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    We used to have a great time bashing him on Pmpkindrver before the idiot that owns the site banned about 15 people who had the nerve to disagree with Schneider. He has his share of sympathizers which I find odd, because just look at his actions behind the wheel. He was fired from Marten for videotaping while driving. I'm not talking a dash cam, I'm talking holding the camera to his eye and filming, narrating the whole way, posting it on YouTube and then crying about as seen above. He's a world class tool all the way.

Over on PD all he's nothing more than a troll. He's currently driving for Schneider.

5. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    This is the video that got him fired from Marten. I applaud Marten for canning him. What a menace to the motoring public. I'm also very surprised that Schneider hired him back. Perfect example of how desperate Schneider has become in the last few years since they have begun their downward spiral into the toilet.

Oh well, enough ranting........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SU7Vxf-AuE&feature=player_embedded

and then as we see in his final Marten video he bashes the spineless person that turned him in......

Andrew Reams of Lynchburg Va, coming to an interstate near you.

6. Milk_n_Cookies

Milk_n_Cookies Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Pre trip inspection, what´s that?

Really, how many OTR drivers do proper pre trip inspections? Most times when I was OTR, I checked the lights, tires, load seal and 5th wheel. That´s more than most I saw. Now when I drove a coal bucket I did a thorough truck inspection every morning. The trucks take such a beating and many times your running..

-COUGH-
    overweight
    -AHEM-
    speeding
    -COUGH-

...your truck is older, no real maintenance schedule and so on. But new drivers, wannabes, don´t follow bad habits, always do a proper pre trip. If you hurt someone it´s on you. And not to give someone a bad idea but always check your 5th wheel. When you don´t check it is the time some smarta$$ is going to come along and pull it, then laugh when you drop your trailer.

Yeah, what the hell is with the elevators?!? People fascinated with trucks, trains, boats , planes, these I knows...but elevators??? That´s a new one. And the little talking train thing, hmmm. I don´t like to see anyone lose their job but I have a strong suspicion it´s guys like him that are running 65mph down the road, 3 car lengths behind the truck in front.

BTW, new students, wannabees, I saw 3 big trucks tear themselves up all over the highway doing that. Came around a bend with traffic stopped, first one plowed into the stopped traffic, 2nd one plowed into the first one, 3rd one into the 2nd one. It was bad. I´ve cut my own share of corners but following distance is something you can´t cheat on. It´s a no no.

Ahh, back in the day..
    Coal Bucket

7. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    I got an email fro You Tube from dieseldummy today. This one from a reply he made to my comments on his "i'm fired" video! Aparently he's not driving but he has a tripod mount for his stupid camera! This guy is a freaking good buddy and fool! What a total waste of air the mentally handicapped needs to live on!

[​IMG] help center | e-mail options | report spam dieselducy has replied to your comment on THE END !!!!:
    @rolloverriderpgr I am still driving and filming BUT I have a tripod and a dash mount now. I have not operated a cam and a CMV in well over a year now..

You can reply back by visiting the comments page.

8. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    I won't add any opinions here, as everything has been stated quite clearly and succinctly by previous posters.

All I'll add is that last I heard he was working for the railroad, bragging about eventually getting seniority and making those over-inflated union wages. He was also stuck working at MickyD's for a time, as I recall. But is he really back at Schneider? Geez....makes me want to take another shower.

I didn't bother checking out the videos, as I've seen them before....was the one where he left pallets in the parking lot of a truckstop on there?

Yeah, he's a real classy individual.

9. devilman

devilman Bobtail Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Fayetteville, AR
    Sad to say it, but it's the idiots like THIS that the motoring John Q. Public tend to remember...not necessarily from the crap they do while parked at the T/S, but these are the guys whose trailer is swaying all over the road while they're busy filming, texting, gettin' handy, or whatever else it is they're doing while they're running down the highways. Most 4-wheelers aren't going to remember the O/O or co. driver who stopped on the side of the road to see if the little old lady with the flat tire was okay.

10. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    OK...OK....curiosity (and boredom) got the best of me. But I could still only get through the first 1:53. Honest to crimeny....I'd rather listen to that #### Elmo, and I LOATHE Elmo! :biggrin_25510:

This guy is bad news. Refuses to take counsel, and is blind to the fact that he's gonna get his tail kicked if someone sees him clogging up the CB with that garbage.

He shouldn't get to me, but he does. So much so that I left PumpkinDriver over the fact he was a moderator. I thought that was enough, so I resigned my membership and haven't gone back.

11. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    What's the tongue thing about?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.