RDX was founded by immigrants, who became truck drivers pursuing the American Dream.
“We take pride in knowing that our Owner Operators’ aspiration to advance, plus our knowledge of the business is the best formula for our drivers’ success. It’s a privilege to work with them.”
- Roumen Denkov, President of RDX
“We focus on the driver – this is our recipe for success. Simple as that.”
- Dee Tchoparov, Vice President of RDX
Provide a home for our Owner Operators where they can be successful and get the respect they deserve. Pay and Perks:
- Driver earns 86% of every load.
- Fuel cards with 100% discount paid to Owner Operator
- Discounts on tires at select locations
- Weekly settlements with direct deposit
- Clean inspection bonus
- Referral bonus
- A team of dispatchers available for each driver
- Trailer rental available through RDX
- Loaner truck/trailer available when the owner operator’s equipment is in the shop for repairs.
- Both spot-market loads and customer freight available
Qualifications and Requirements:
- No forced dispatch
- Driver controls home time
- Driver makes final decision on loads
- Rider policy
- Lumper and roadside assistance 24/7 | 365
- Annual inspections on-site when needed
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Additional Training available - Hazmat, Tanker, Flatbed, and more.
- CDL Class-A
- 3 years of verifiable Tractor-Trailer experience in the last 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 3 years