1st year LLC

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by twinturbotrans, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Companies that do business in the US have filing requirements with the IRS to some extent. I would have to do some further reading to find the exact limitations.

Canada has their own income tax and government filings. The computers would be able to cross link to some extent.

Now, as far as you go, whether you receive a 1099 or not is not the point of declaring income. You are required by law to report any and all income.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckstopcowboy

truckstopcowboy Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2007
    In the left lane
    :biggrin_2553:I usually trow all of my recites in a box and let the tax lady take it from there.I use HR block i have yet too be audited

4. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007

Very possible. However, the majority of inhouse reviews are processed without any contact with the taxpayer.

5. twinturbotrans

twinturbotrans Light Load Member

Feb 20, 2008
    NW
    so we did our taxes... we owe just little over 6k to state and Federal the good news is we were able to write off more stuff like mileage that was a big chunk....taxlady said i could write off any business related miles....business trips inc... Also com.check fees almost 6k only in com.check fees eventhough we were able to write that off this year im going to try not to use as many advances and put that in a business savings..We've paid taxlady 180$ which was very reasonable i thought for sitting there for 2hours and another good thing is she set us up to pay tax quarterly this year which i think is gonna make it a lot easier next time we gonna visit her.:biggrin_255:

RBPC Thanks this.
  6. RBPC

RBPC Short & Sassy

Jun 20, 2007
    Where I Want To Be
    Twinturbotrans,
    As of yet are things easier this time around? How's the quarterly route going?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.