Accident

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by Azdriver56, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    If he is a company driver they cannot deduct anything from his pay. Including something like this. If he is a lease operator his responsibility is spelled out in the contract. Probably a relatively low limit on that.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    If a big rig touched my ex's car with her, me or both of us in it, chances are VERY VERY VERY Good that the trucking company is SELF INSURED. That means 250,000 dollars. Pay me. Or pay us and keep this whole thing from reaching the court trial. Nothing personal. It's what insurance is for.

You aint gonna get life changing advice here online. You better get a lawyer involved now that you might be named as a defending party along side the trucking company by Mr Dented Feelings and family.

I am going to ask one more question, but I have a feeling the horse is gone from the barn. That is Civil Insurance against Judgements. I am a licensed carry and if I killed a bad guy inside my front door and get sued by his family because he is a dindu (He didnt do nuffin, a good boy etc) that is where the half million to two million in coverage rider comes into play among other defenses. It's really cheap in premiums a few dollars each month.

4. Volvarin

Volvarin Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Always resverse camera helps in these conditions

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.