Another bulldog

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Brettj3876, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    Anyone need a tag axle? Don't know the specs but for now we don't plan on doing hh. The frame is regular road tractor not heavy oilfield stuff I'm used to.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rank

rank Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2010
    50 miles north of Rochester, NY
    Excuse me Driver, you lost an axle.

“Box of beer and bandaids”.......”Napper not a sleeper”. You’re killing me kid.

Looking really good. You’re lucky to have someone to show you how to inframe...pay attention grasshopper.

Feedman Thanks this.
  4. Brettj3876

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    Yea I honestly can't believe how much my dad knows and how he can fab up his own tools and such.

Grew up on a farm in north jersey where they converted old horse drawn equipment to modern style. Made their own bearings out of wood that would last all summer.

When you grow up poor you gotta learn to do that type of stuff or you don't survive

Feedman and rank Thank this.
  5. rank

rank Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2010
    50 miles north of Rochester, NY
    I’m a little jealous. What’s the regulator under the bunk for? Can you adjust cab air psi on Macks?

6. Brettj3876

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    Not sure think it was something to do with wet kit maybe? I don't think it had anything to do with the tag axle we took that off. On the glove compartment panel it says custom built for a towing/wrecker company. Its got tons of switches in the cab, auto tarp system and the works

Dallas tx is where both of these macks came from.

rank Thanks this.
  7. Brettj3876

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    @JPenn check out the addition. When I saw you few weeks ago I forgot to ask what outfit you work for in Ohio. I remember you saying somewhere off Us36 is where you unloaded.

I was toast when I got back on sat night. No AC to begin with(compressor didnt show in time) and that traffic was horrific all the way from Allentown to aberdeen. Got a flat tire and walked all over the yard trying to find a mechanic. Almost 6 hrs each way. Put it in the hole 1 shoot in Aberdeen and couldn't hit the hole for nothing at your yard lol.

379 Pete has more wheel turn than the ch, even the set forward ch we just got. Willow runs cascadia nearly turn almost 90% and the schlumberger Pete's turned pretty sharp 230wb 42ft pneumatic we got into some insane spots. The pads around our area pretty big compared to ascent energy and Antero. Most SWN pads were big. Most Eclipse pads were tiny. Wiggle wiggle to get in n out. Few of the other O/O there were also in the oilfield around here

EDIT go to my page and go to the alblums

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  8. JPenn

JPenn Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Northern Tier PA
    Boy, that red & white is sharp! Super nice... gonna look forward to seeing that one out and about. We didn't do much else besides CHK out there, but for the most part their pads were pretty large. Unloaded in Newcomerstown at the EGO/Mozzena or Coshocton at Buckeye Brine/Adams (Airport Rd and 36). I'll PM you the company name, but it was NOT Stallion, Elite, HWR, Mountain Energy, Valley, or QC. :)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.