Arrivecan!!

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Brucesmith, Sep 20, 2022.

1. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Lmfao. The vast bulk of loads go to the states.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    If it wasn't a Canadian hauling it south it'd be an American doing it. Take the issue up with the supplier selling the product to the US.

JoeyJunk, MartinFromBC, peterd and 2 others Thank this.
  4. roundhouse

roundhouse Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2018
    Perhaps you have a alternative transportation method to ships, trains, and trucks ??????

Or are you suggesting that it’s a disgrace for any nation to export products ????

5. Oxbow

Oxbow Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2015
    Idaho
    I've always felt that cross border trade between Canada and the U.S. is, with few exceptions, good for both countries. I get that hatred toward the U.S. is not uncommon globally, but thought that Canada was a bit different.

JoeyJunk, Coffey, MartinFromBC and 4 others Thank this.
  6. liner

liner Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2008
    ontario
    Really ???That's about the stupidest thing I have ever heard.Keep the Canadian econmy going with what? Without Canada exporting goods to the US we wouldn't have much of an economy not to mention all the loads that the US ships to Canada to keep the Canadian econmy going.I guess since drivers taking loads into the US are a disgrace they should instead just drive down there empty to pickup loads coming to Canada so Canadians have a job to go to.

7. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    I’m going to blame this one on too much booze and the internet. Lol. Just a ridiculous statement. And no further response.

8. Brucesmith

Brucesmith Heavy Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Ilovetrucks. I think you lack a b asic understanding of commerce. Exports to the USA are good for everyone
    The mfr has access to 330 million people. The carriers have loads to the USA giving thousands of Canaduan truckers jobs. If we did not export we would all be poorer and on welfare
    Without a doubt your post is beyond belief. I could say more but the moderator would be upset.

9. Elroythekid

Elroythekid Road Train Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Halifax Nova Scotia
    We bring loads south, and take loads north? WTF are you on about? Our 2 countries do OVER 1 trillion in cross border trade a year. How the ##### does it get back and forth?

10. MartinFromBC

MartinFromBC Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Many Americans are great, but those far left whackos are tough to tolerate.

11. Brucesmith

Brucesmith Heavy Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Martin: what about the far right nutcases: q,proud boys,Maga and more. All extremes are bad.

peterd and EvertonP Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.