Arrivecan!!

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Brucesmith, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Elroythekid

Elroythekid Road Train Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Halifax Nova Scotia
    Doubt he leaves his basement, watches a lot of MSNBC...
    IMG_104861686384974.jpeg

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MartinFromBC

MartinFromBC Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Winters are fun if you want to be entertained just park on the side of the coquihala hwy during a storm, and watch all the American plates spin out, or jackknife.
    Last winter, 5 of my drivers and I were running as a convoy hauling rock trucks, as we pulled into a chain up area, and were putting on chains, a truck with Texas plates stopped and asked us what we were doing.
    He didn't even have chains, which is illegal on the coquihala in winter. We took pity on the fool, and threw some of our extras on his truck, and showed him how to do it.

At the top we all stopped and unchained, got our chains back, and wished him good luck.
    That boy was in over his head.
    Told him to use the canyon on the way home.

4. mudflap77

mudflap77 Heavy Load Member

Oct 11, 2010
    South western Ontario
    54 million for that idiocy and they aren't done with it yet.. sounds like another government money laundering scheme just like WE would have been.

5. Brucesmith

Brucesmith Heavy Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I forgot about that WE fiasco. Again money was given away with no bidding process. How are we going to handle 2 more years. Fuel will be $2.50 a litre. Inflation will be 15%. He will dream up more taxes. But there is no decent party. They are all bad.

Magoo1968 and upnorthwpg Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.