Bowerman Trucking

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by haulingclass, Nov 14, 2017.

1. haulingclass

haulingclass Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Bowerman Trucking is in Searcy, AR. I love Bowerman for many reasons. But the bottom line is, respect. The respect meeter goes both ways at Bowerman. You give respect, respect is given. All ships sail smooth if you are doing what you're supposed to. Bowerman is also big on home time. Family is important and they understand that. They get you home every week. I have no complaints for Bowerman Trucking. Best company I have ever worked for.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    That's great to hear.

4. Doc W

Doc W Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Eastern Oklahoma
    So what's their pay for 20 year veteran, equipment (refridg, inverter, APU), do you take your truck home weekly, what are the major lanes from say Oklahoma, avg take home, and are they 48 state?

Thanks in advance...

5. thelinedriver

thelinedriver Light Load Member

Dec 24, 2017
    I've been here almost a year now, and for a dry van company it is pretty good although they seem to rely on brokers heavily,and I suspect my level of seniority hasn't landed me any of the contract deliveries they have,it seems they reserve those for the drivers that's been there longer. Which is ok if you e been there a while but I'm only here for 10 months now.
    The reliance on brokers is not all bad I get some good runs,but they just throw anything at you and most of the time it seems like a hot load that needs to be there yesterday and my pay doesn't reflect hotshot service at all.
    0.42 for 10 yr driver. But I am home on weekends.
    Dispatchers seem a little rookie like. They are all very young and Probably all related to the family, which again isnt bad if they were properly trained.
    Over all I make on average about 600 to 700 a week for working 5 days. They run you hard but again the paychecks dont reflect it

6. Germerican

Germerican Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2021
    thelinedriver: You are still there? Website states it's salary now. Any numbers available?

7. Boot_Scootin_RG

Boot_Scootin_RG Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2021
    Texas
    Did some digging. This is what I found: "Truck Driver salaries - 2 salaries reported $52,322/yr"

Looking at about a grand a week. If they can get me home every weekend, I could live with that, comfortably.

8. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I deliver about a mile from their facility in Searcy all the time. Only thing I can say about them is the truck graphics are pretty cool. Their facility seems decent (from the interstate view anyway).

9. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    Yeah they moved up from Judsonia, off old 367.
    Used to know a guy who worked there, he got a yard dog job at Medallion foods so that’s been a couple years ago, he was happy.

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.