Chameleon curtainside.

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by HighwaySuperTramp, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Ruthless

Ruthless Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2010
    The City.

What brand of trailer is it? Several brands sell little tabs (you can order them installed from the factory) to mount the lights that drop them down a few inches off the trailer sides. The outfit that installed mine made them themselves (“I can have my guy cut the tabs way cheaper than you can buy the factory tabs”) but that’s the way to put them in a visible area.

I will say, imo the actual curtain system from chameleon is way better than any other manufacturer- I do prefer the way quikdraw makes a new shiny rail with lights down the side however.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HighwaySuperTramp

HighwaySuperTramp Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2015

It's a wilson. I was looking at it closer today, since I got the trailer I've run balls out so i dont get much time to tinker. I need to look at the lights again, but they didn't even mount the fronts at a 45°.

I did however get the tension fixed so I can open it with my hands now, I don't need to use my winch bar anymore. Now I just need them to lean the bulkhead foreward to pull the top tight. I'd do it myself, but it's less than 90 days old so..
    Haha

cke and Ruthless Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.