Complete Psycho's

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by TheyCallMeDave, May 22, 2018.

1. jammer910Z

jammer910Z Road Train Member

May 28, 2015
    DROP THAT DIME... didn t mean to rhyme.

NavigatorWife and TheyCallMeDave Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    You are misinterpreting what I was implying. A person can merely glance at the wrong person and that individual can become irate. Not saying the other party had a rational and justifiable reason for being upset. Regardless, you or your actions got them riled up.

As for your story, we all know there are three sides to an investigator/court. Your's, their's and whatever the court concludes as the truth.

TheyCallMeDave Thanks this.
  4. Buster Churry

Buster Churry Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2018
    Up The Road
    My take is that somehow they think that you are responsible for some recent trouble that is negatively affecting their business. Notice that they aren’t hiding their identity. They want you to know that they are on to you. Either you screwed them, they incorrectly think that you screwed them or someone set you up. On the other hand, they could just be fuxxxng crazy.

5. jraulpilot1998

jraulpilot1998 Medium Load Member

Aug 20, 2014
    All over U.S.A
    Greetings...
    Name of Company......?
    Location......?
    Phone ####'ss
    Drivers in the Market...should be aware of this....
    Thank you

6. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    ####, i can't imagine the mental anguish your wife, son and yourself are going though, it must be really hard to go and earn a paycheck. I think your family has endured enough mental anguish, i think you should go speak to a lawyer about monetary compensation for the hardship you've endured.

Yes that post is laden with extremely thick sarcasm

7. TheyCallMeDave

TheyCallMeDave Heavy Load Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Tejas
    Understood, and that goes to show how easily text format can send the wrong impression, when it appears that wasn't your intended purpose.

Alright I hear ya, but if you read my original post, how in the world did I "affect their business?" I didn't go and tell anyone anything that I heard in the "safety meeting" in an attempt to stop people from working for them or anything that would remotely be close to "affecting their business", besides making the original post, and even then I didn't throw out the names of the folks, or their business. So besides that one scenario I provided, how else would I have "affected their business" in a way that would make what they did justifiable? I think your last option is probably the most accurate.

At this point, I don't think it would be wise on my part to put their information out there in such a manner.

Not sure why you're posting a paragraph with "extremely thick sarcasm." Are you insinuating I'm looking for compensation? Because I can assure you that's not my objective. Are you also insinuating that such events shouldn't be tough on someone "mentally?" I'm certainly not soft, I can assure you of that but I have morals and I stand by them. But I would think any man would have problems with the things that I was told and threatened with, especially if it involves your wife and toddler. You'd also be hard pressed to convince me it wouldn't effect your spouse in a negative way seeing and hearing such things, say for instance you get a job working night shift, and she's home alone with a small child during the night? I've got thick skin and can let most things roll off my back as I have nothing to prove, as I know exactly what I'm capable of physically. But there is a fine line, and once it's crossed, specifically when one's family is thrown into the mix, then that changes the scenario dramatically.

And no, no sarcasm was needed on my part for this post.

8. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    No I'm saying i think you should sue the dog #### out of these guys because that's what they deserve

9. TheyCallMeDave

TheyCallMeDave Heavy Load Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Tejas
    Well that's interesting, but I didn't get that impression at all from your post. Thanks for your input regardless and stay safe out there.

10. Buster Churry

Buster Churry Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2018
    Up The Road
    To a level head, perception and reality are two different things,but to the wack job, they are the same. You didn’t have to do anything, they just perceive that you did. Being the calm cool guy that I am, I would probably just put a rattlesnake in his mailbox and call it a day.

11. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    No I don't but sometimes you need to just get your **** covered just in case something does happen. Getting them involved will do that when the idiots come to your house and you seem to let other things do the talking, if you know what I mean.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.