DAC report

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by michaelt30, Jun 17, 2008.

1. mannmk7

mannmk7 Medium Load Member

May 1, 2008
    AZ
    Yes, I have noticed this. This puts an applicant in a difficult position. Personally I wouldn't bend to this outrageous questioning. They get whats consistent with the law. If the record reflects 0 then that's what they get. I say request you records, USIS, AND OR YOU DMV RECORD FOR MAX, WHICH IS 10 YEARS I believe, if you can get a criminal background, get it,(County records show up on checks. Check any courts you've been to, request any record they only keep misdemeanor records 10 years in many states.) Kim Kamando Radio show on 720 am has a couple of sites you go to to get a background check. It will cost you about $35.00.

Take a copy of these records with you And if a company says the found a problem show them your records. I read that a company tried to eliminate a guy and he said here are my records, now show me were your records saying I have problem. He was then hired. Something to think about at least.

The labor law should weigh in on the open ended questions on applications. I believe the schools and DMV's should do a record check before you get your CDL and if you pass any and all companies should honor you based on the fact that you have your CDL. This would stop people from wasting their time and money on CDL schools.
    :biggrin_25526:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.