Filing a complaint

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by ajp201, Oct 29, 2020.

1. SoulScream84

SoulScream84 Road Train Member

Mar 21, 2020
    Apply at McDonald's ?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    That's not quite what I meant. Try to help the guy. That's part of what we're here for. If he doesn't want the help we'll know soon enough and we'll just shut this thread down and go on to other things.

4. ajp201

ajp201 Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2018
    No worries. Just got a call from someone in a high level management position telling me I’m getting every penny that is owed to me and that “maybe we need to look into the customers we’re dealing with.” So to all of you that didn’t help and just wanted to insult me for “not knowing my place” or “what did you think was going to happen” or “nothings going to change” , KICK ROCKS.

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Take the advice around here with a pinch or 2 of salt. NO ONE here is in your shoes, NO ONE here is in your particular situation. They can only go by whatever information is provided, and give opinions based on that.
    Me? I have a very low tolerance for people playing games like you describe. I would have made sure the fuel tanks were full, and headed towards the yard, whether the trailer be full or empty. Let them deal with the load being late, especially if I had something else lined up.

AModelCat, Speed_Drums, Badmon and 2 others Thank this.
  6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Only you. JB.....;)

JohnBoy Thanks this.
  7. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Have to keep up the reputation you know.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. dclerici1

dclerici1 Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2012
    MISSOURI

Wow, and just like magic, we’re all happy again.....

9. Badmon

Badmon Heavy Load Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Deep south
    The guy says hes getting shafted by his job, asks for advice, and gets bashed pretty hard. Id imagine a lot of us who've got at least a bit of experience has gone through what OPs going through once or twice early in our careers. I learned the hard way you have to be very careful and properly time your exit whether it be a 2 week notice or just an immediate jump ship in this business. But theres a first time for everything and the first time we usually dont have a clue and it gets very frustrating. I feel the OPs pain and dont think we should be so hard on him

:dontknow:

10. ajp201

ajp201 Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2018
    I think once I’m empty Friday morning I’m just gonna take this ol’ truck and trailer here to the terminal 200 miles away and call it a day... oh and I’m back in my original truck and none of my things are missing so that’s a plus. Only question is, should I send them a message and tell them once I’m empty I’m taking the truck there? Or just do it?

Lonesome Thanks this.
  11. ajp201

ajp201 Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2018
    And I apologize for kinda being a dick. I was frustrated and took it out in the forum. No hard feelings I hope.

Lonesome and Badmon Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.