Gypsum Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by ronniehutch, Feb 12, 2011.

1. rotax74

rotax74 Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2010
    holland patent, ny
    i started with gypsum at the end of february out of baldwinsville. i like it alot we run a lot of steel coils out to ohio and pick something up out there and bring it back near syracuse. running out of pa you will run all over depending on where ur load goes. ive been to there kentucky terminal, out past chicago and to boston. i run anywheres between 2200 to 2600 miles in 5 days and if i run sunday i get more. they run decent equipment freightleiners and internationals.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bighorn

bighorn Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2011
    lima ohio
    Rotax you still working for them? How they treating you?can I make grand a week like the recuiter said? I live in lima ohio running out of the ky terminal said I get .by the house during the week and off weekends. Looks like Tuesday I start orientation what can u tell me about the.m

4. junkman

junkman Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2012
    look i have worked at gypsum for about 90 days now, pay is ok but trucks are junk, could make alot more money if i had a truck that would start and not be in the shop every week, no joke every week the same guys and there trucks waiting to get fixed, i guess it depends on what terminal u run out of, i refuse to recruit anybody, no one should have to drive unsafe trucks

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.