HELP WITH START UP

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by theRookie1, Oct 8, 2016.

1. United Expedited

United Expedited Bobtail Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Lake Barrington, IL
    There are companies that will finance however you will likely pay a higher interest rate, like Truck Lenders USA
    Not having a CDL is not going to prevent a company from leasing/financing your business however you have to get a business model and some equity in place.

Road Killer Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Road Killer

Road Killer Light Load Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Middletown, DE
    I am from Europe, Ukraine, Vinnitsa. I started to drive a truck on the lap of my uncle when I was 5 years old. It is different life over there, I mean It was different on time when had rule over there the USSR. We have been taught since childhood, responsibility, and perseverance, and do not whine, and if you start to do anything shall it to the end and do it wholeheartedly. At the Soviet Union for children were a huge possibilities. The Government invested in the children a lot of money. I lived in a big City, and I had the opportunity to engage in sports since my childhood FOR FREE. Since of 12 years old I began to acquire skills in a technical sport FOR FREE. And later I had a dream to get to USA and drive BIG TRUCK. So my dream became the reality.

fargonaz Thanks this.
  4. Road Killer

Nov 1, 2015
    Middletown, DE
    Thank you BoostedTeg. Yes I am, and I know another drivers from Europe who have being to working hard. And not FOR FREE. And we help any one who ask us with open heart when need to fix a issues.

5. Road Killer

Nov 1, 2015
    Middletown, DE
    "Don't get me started on overseas drivers, you might hire them by a dozen at really cheap labor costs..."
    I have 16 years at USA Truck driving experience, and I never drive truck for employer if they pay me gross less $1,600/w, for drive local, and quarterly bonus $1000, + all benefits.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  6. Road Killer

Nov 1, 2015
    Middletown, DE
    Yes it is. I am US Citizen.
    I arrived to US at 1998, and I bring my dream with me to drive a BIG Truck at US. I got my CDL at 2000 and my dream became the reality. And I have been only Green Card. I became The US Citizen at 2012

7. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    What is happening around here? I received an "alert" saying a comment I made was deleted because I "Quoted Spam"? What the heck does that mean? LOL

8. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Well if your a broker and know how to get loads your half way there cut out the middle man that's the way to do it and your profits will sky rocket however broking is alot different to transport as you will find out soon enough what you need to do is team up with an o/o form a company 50/50 ownership and go from there perhaps together both of you may get a better line of credit. With the banks and any other lender is they need proof of your ablity to pay off your debt and though they'll be polite about it they will not take on high risk loans especially since the GFC ..

9. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    You quoted and replied to a post from a spammer that contained a spam link. The spam was deleted, and your post was also deleted because it contained the link in the quote.

10. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Oh, okay. I wasn't sure what happened.

d o g Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.