INSPIRE LB INC / LB INDEPENDENT

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by carly J, Jan 30, 2023.

1. carly J

carly J Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2023
    Im not going to get on here a bs with you about how bad of a company they are.. They are a good company rather than going with a regular company.

They give you loads of miles and try to accommodate all of my needs, if I needed to be home at certain dates they gave me those days.

My dispatch is available 24/7, obviously these guys are with us at all times, yes they push us to move. But its expected, why would you go to work expecting to be sitting around doing nothing.

The trucks they give are so so, you might get a good one, you might have to wait for an older one to get cleaned and fixed up.

Truck maintenance is really good cant complain about that...

I am financing a truck from them as well, I was leasing way to long and lost money on rent, should've taken the financing earlier.

Im currently still driving with them right now
    But might move on to find someone who pays more

I know some people that have a bad experience with them, some drivers that I've seen in the yard are real clowns, I can only imagine if you f around the response is mutual

I tried negotiating with them for a few loads, that seems to piss them off

topGtrucker and William Jamess Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Smugler

Smugler Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2023
    Hello my name is Robin ive been working here for a 1 year now dispatching is their strong site they find me best loads possible best company from my 8 years experience. Alpha is the best dispatcher!

William Jamess Thanks this.
  4. JC1971

JC1971 Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2013
    L.A.
    Two posts at the same time from different accounts for a company that nobody here has probably heard of? Sounds like a recruiter.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. carly J

carly J Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2023
    no its my team driver, we both decided to write some good reviews, coz we got really nice checks last friday

6. Star Rider

Star Rider Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Michigan
    There is already a thread about them. I think that one more accurately describes them.

LB INDEPENDENT CORP

7. carly J

carly J Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2023
    That's a mad thread, but a little bit salty. They haven't been funny with me yet so I'll stick to this thread until then

William Jamess Thanks this.
  8. Star Rider

Sep 23, 2019
    Michigan
    Let us know how it goes.

carly J Thanks this.
  9. William Jamess

William Jamess Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2023
    They take care of me more than any other company I’ve worked with in my past. Everything is clean and in great condition. Their staff is responsible and I can tell that experienced people work there. Their team is very cooperative and helpful, always there when I need them. I always know exactly when I’ll get loaded and when can I continue driving. I highly recommend to start working with these guys.

10. Star Rider

Sep 23, 2019
    Michigan
    Must have the whole office creating accounts today.

11. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.

Sounds like it. They don't quite cross over i to recruiting but it's close. I think the members will see these posts for what they really are.

Star Rider, Lonesome and carly J Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.