jones express???

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by belltransit, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    Glad you like 'em. Ask them about their dedicated from Oxnard, Ca. to Ok., Tx., and Ks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. belltransit

belltransit Light Load Member

Jun 28, 2010
    oak grove, mo
    nah .... i didnt lose anything in cali to go back and look for it

4. lowjo

lowjo Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2009
    arkansas
    keep us updated on how it is there, thanks for the info..

5. kenworth02

kenworth02 Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Florida
    How are you doing over at Jones? Still happy. I am looking going to step deck division?

6. kenworth02

Nov 26, 2009
    Florida
    I am looking moving from the Van Lines to Jone step deck Division. Can you make a good living with them? Would appreciate some insight.

7. belltransit

Jun 28, 2010
    oak grove, mo
    they were a good company to work for. i was in the van division but the guys i talked to from the flatbed division was happy with it. i got a call from a guy i know from my area who offered me a job to run local again and i took him up on his offer. i left jones and came off the road and im back to local work.

8. kenworth02

Nov 26, 2009
    Florida
    Running local again,That's good. Hope it work's out for you. Spoke to few guy's and just doing my homework before the big switch. I do not like bouncing around. Well anyway i thank you for your reply.

9. belltransit

Jun 28, 2010
    oak grove, mo
  10. mrbooker

mrbooker Bobtail Member

Mar 1, 2009
    millstadt, il
    I am in a motel right now and leasing on to Jones Monday morn. They paid me .64 cnts per mile to bobtail from Eagan,mn down to TX. They gave me a com chk in advance. They say I'll be running from TX to the L.A. area and back to Tx and the mid west and guarantee at least 3,500 miles per week @ $1.35 per mile. (all miles) They sound like a decent company but dont they ALL? I heard if you leave them on bad terms, they will screw your DAC up. I have 38 yrs experience with a really good record and if they screw it up. I will drive my large car right thru thier freek'n front door at about 50 mph. I'm 65 yrs old and ain't skeered of dying but some of them better be ready to go to. I'm sick of some of these recruiters lying thru their teeth just to sucker you in. If anyone's interested in how it goes, email me at 1bigpeterbilt at Gmail dot com and I'll keep you updated or if you see on TV where and old trucker drove his truck thru a building and killed 6 peeps. that will be me and you'll know it didnt go very well. :biggrin_25523:.......later.

11. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    Copperas Cove, Tx ? I can fill you in if you're picking up in Oxnard......

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.