Log book

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by TruckerBri, Nov 26, 2016.

1. TruckerBri

TruckerBri Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2015
    Sudbury,On
    I will go buy a paper book lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Prairie Boy

Prairie Boy Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Edmonton, AB
    check out US DOT

4. Prairie Boy

Prairie Boy Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Edmonton, AB
  5. Keepontrucking2016

Keepontrucking2016 Light Load Member

Apr 7, 2016
    . I'm using Keep On Truckin app my question is where does does it say I understand that you have to put the city where you stop and PTI in the morning or whenever you start driving after you 10 hours I looked in the csa handbook I looked everywhere it does not say that I have to add in a note that I stopped for fuel or break or whatever my safety instructor is tripping about me not adding in notes what I did where I stopped I been inspected many times n dot never said anything

6. Macneil

Macneil Heavy Load Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Sudbury, ON., Canada
    Only time I would jot down a note would be fuel, PTI, schleepy time, load/unload and load/tire checks. The rest of the time I won't even bother flagging anything on my book. The least amount of evidence you give them, the more chance you have of coming out squeaky clean lol

7. Keepontrucking2016

Keepontrucking2016 Light Load Member

Apr 7, 2016
    following the on-duty (not driving) entry. The name of the city, town, village, or municipality, followed by the State abbreviation where all the stops took place, must appear in the “remarks” section of the record of duty status. This what it says in fed website I been driving for 2 year and not once they question me plus my brother drives for 10 yrs now and same for him

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.