Pretty Cool!

Discussion in 'Truckers' Photo Shack | Art Gallery' started by TheyCallMeDave, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    Jealous.
    tenor.gif

TheyCallMeDave Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    I guess for most of us who had experience driving over the road on cabovers that there's a bit of love-hate relationship to those things. We love the nostalgia, but we would hate to do it again.

MartinFromBC, tnpete, Feedman and 2 others Thank this.
  4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    HAHA! Great post.

I have trouble with cabovers with the eyes mostly. There is a particular flaw in my vision that I have to be very careful of sitting up there because I don't see cars. The last one I drove had like 6 mirrors made for finding cars on either side (Left side towards drives blind spot and 4 on the right side most especially for that side because it did not have a window in the passenger door to see cars with. Remember those?)

I don't mind taking this one out for a spin or a few other particular cabovers. Just so long it's not a Volvo Road Commander. Those things have a suspension that does not exist at all. It's all a solid block to the wheels. My back is still on fire from the last one 30+ years ago.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.