ShadeTree Network

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by patkraemer, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Broke Down 69

Broke Down 69 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Concord NC
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    [​IMG]

No, BD, this is a crock.....

4. Broke Down 69

Broke Down 69 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Concord NC
    @Lonesome you crack me up.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. TTNJ

TTNJ Heavy Load Member

Nov 21, 2017
    Call it a driver shortage, no different than any other manufacturing related position today. As the economy picks up, the available workforce gets smaller and smaller. This shortage of labor is everywhere, look around.

6. patkraemer

patkraemer Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Houston, Tx
    If they had paid me a crock of beans, that might of been something. Not a dime. No crock, no beans, nothing. Enjoy your crock "lonesome".

Lonesome Thanks this.
  7. Don chili

Don chili Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2019
    They're "in the name of jesus liars ", when you first contact adams, he will tell you the week closes on Monday to get pay the next friday, and when you find out that instead of Monday they cut off your week Thursday, 4 days before, they tell you to read a drivers book they give you after you had verbal agreement.

Instead of getting your direct deposit on Friday as "agreed", the money shows up late Tuesday, they will tell you is your banks fault, something a decent person would let you know before hand for simple moral reasons, never theless a christian.

they promise you long haul, and once hired they force you to run short runs, 200 To 300 miles a day, which is a part time job, not a full time.

Rideandrepair and Aovy Thank this.
  8. Shovelhead77

Shovelhead77 Bobtail Member

Apr 26, 2019
    Shade Tree lives up to their name! They are SHADY!!!
    This company nickels and dimes the drivers for everything, including insurance and trailer rental over 475 a week plus 15% of all your loads. In 20 years, I have never been charged for using a companies trailer. Drivers pay for own parking. They advertise "high tech communications", yet drivers have to pay their own ELD which runs over 800 bucks. In addition, they do not provide dedicated runs for day cabs. Escrows will not paid for 45 days, I've never experience this with a company before usually takes 2 weeks.

9. just_sayin

just_sayin Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Bristol baby
    I guess nobody noticed that he's paying over $1,000 a month for insurance. No wonder he's broke. That's ridiculous.

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  10. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I refuse to believe a company fired so and so for being unable to find a phone for a few hours.

Thats really thin and lame if you ask me. Hard to believe.

TB John Thanks this.
  11. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    I don’t know why, anyone owning a Truck, would expect someone else to take care of them. Be responsible for yourself, or Work for someone else. All these third parties looking to make money off your Truck, while supposedly “ helping” you. What a joke. That’s what happens when you expect something for free. Always a catch. I’d burn my Truck, before Leasing it to anyone. I don’t know why anyone looks to be taken care of. I literally hear this all the time.” Oh they take good care of Me”. Grow the h### up.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.