Tail Gaiting

Discussion in 'Australian Truckers Forum' started by aussiejosh, Aug 25, 2010.

1. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Yeah i heard also that a few drivers were going to start installing cameras on there windscreen to show whats really going on out there although it might incriminate some who like to tailgate.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. aussiejosh

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    It was interesting i was reading through my old Rand Mc Nelly road atlas the company i worked for gave us each a free 1 anyway was sifting through a section about operating authority just making the comparisons over here as far as i know you just buy your truck and pay for the rego in which ever state you reside then its up to you how you find your work theres no need to get an operating authority, however i noticed over across the pond in the USA they've got to get authorization before they can operate either interstate or intrastate. And also must check with each state to see if they can drive through man that must complicate things abit.

4. aussiejosh

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Hey all you blokes and fella's out there i was just wondering what you's thought about the recent biff or fracar in the NRL between Melbourne and Manly Are they being to strict ? or should they throw the book at them ?

5. mrrolly

mrrolly Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia

BRING BACK THE BIFF.....hahaha !!! ( GO REG REAGAN)

At least they hit each other, unlike the sissy slaps and crap they do in AFL.

Dave

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.