Teaming with No Experience

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by drewman, Mar 19, 2018.

1. drewman

drewman Bobtail Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Thank you, Chinatown! I will definitely give those companies a call and application.

LOL.

I appreciate the advice, thank you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Truckingdunk

Truckingdunk Bobtail Member

Mar 25, 2018
    Im kinda in the same boat. I have 1 month experience trying to run team with a good friend that also has one month. Ive already drove across the whole country mountains and all. What gets me is i dont have 10 years work experience so i cant get the application finished. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful. Thanks

4. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    OP, you are in the trucking capital of the world. All options are open to you. Ozark Motor Lines, Star Transportation, every LTL carrier you can name, tanker companies, etc are all in Memphis and a lot of them hire students and train. Heck, Schneider and USA Truck are in West Memphis, which is the trucking armpit of America. Good luck.

5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    You don't need 10 years work history if you're a new driver. The 10 yr. work history is for cdl drivers changing jobs to another trucking company.
    Maybe the company you're with now just added that to their own requirements, which is perfectly legal.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.