Time???

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Boogy, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    That's all fine and dandy until your legs fall asleep and you can't get off the dang toilet. Lol

mattbnr, double yellow and RedForeman Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pool6710

Pool6710 Medium Load Member

Aug 10, 2014
    Minnesnowta
    Might as well take your 10

double yellow and RedForeman Thank this.
  4. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    Funny thing is I saw a redneck the other day dressed just like that. He was at the fuel pump next to me. Had rebel flags draped over the seats. He went to the trash can and emptied a cup. Was either a spit cup or possibly something worse,.. who knows right?

Hurst:smt111

askbob Thanks this.
  5. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    I've got a story to tell about bathroom etiquette, or my lack there of. LOL

I'm in a Mickey D's,.. I've got IBS and I felt the gurgling coming,.. I run into the bathroom,.. first stall has no TP. So I go into the handicapped stall. Make my nest and then sit down.

About 2 mins later a guy comes in and I guess he was in a hurry as well,.. he jumped in the stall next to me,.. seemed like he couldnt get his pants down quick enough,.. no time for a nest,.. just squat and plop.

So I'm on my phone checking TTR and I hear him in the next stall,.. "awww maaan". It was then that I remembered that there was no TP in that stall.

He never asked me for a square and sat there quietly. So I decided to play some angry birds,.. and for the next 10 mins I'm Kakaaw,.. kakaaw,.. kakaaw. I then take my time,.. finish up. Made sure I washed my hands properly in the sink and then made sure hands were dry under the dryer. Then left the bathroom knowing that guy was probably MF'ing me the whole time waiting for me to leave so he could waddle over into the next stall and steal some TP. LOL.

6. ruffrider

ruffrider Light Load Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Alexandria Ala.

OK SOmeone explain

7. Cowmobile

Cowmobile Medium Load Member

May 9, 2011
    The hammer lane....
    I do it while driving, staring out the windshield gets boring after a while, sure, I run a few cars off the road every now and then but that's their problem.

8. Hurst

Hurst Registered Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    Pontificate

noun

1. the office or term of office of a pontiff.

verb (used without object), pontificated, pontificating. 2. to perform the office or duties of a pontiff.

3. to speak in a pompous or dogmatic manner: Did he pontificate about the responsibilities of a good citizen?

4. to serve as a bishop, especially in a Pontifical Mass.

9. reefer101

reefer101 Medium Load Member

Oct 24, 2014
  10. reefer101

reefer101 Medium Load Member

Oct 24, 2014
    :biggrin_25525: i wear cowboy boots and jeans in the summer and drive long nose pete with 260" wheel base and short tiny sleeper.:biggrin_25525:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    askbob Thanks this.
  11. askbob

askbob Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2010
    Bluegrass

:biggrin_25519: Don't forget the scrotum hanging from the rear of the truck... In classic chrome or el natural.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.