Wild West Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by RoadwarrierTX, May 30, 2016.

1. Rollin18

Rollin18 Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2017
    Y'all should be sued for posting these lies. It's a wonder they ain't pushed the issue....then again it's the type of good people they are

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Maybe create a few more accounts...

Wwe sucks Thanks this.
  4. chasedog

chasedog Light Load Member

Mar 9, 2015
    This is a garbage company that lies to their drivers and doesn't pay you what they owe you when you decide to leave. Steer clear of these crooks. A much better option is MVT down the street. Never ran for MVT but i've talked to their drivers and they were all happy. I drove for the Crawford's and the 3 kids are not honest. Good luck.

Wwe sucks Thanks this.
  5. chasedog

Mar 9, 2015
    Horrible company run by liars.

6. chasedog

Mar 9, 2015
    Are these crooks still in business? Worst company i ever drove for and it ain't even close. When i left they owed me around $4000 which made up 2 bonuses and some other stuff. Never saw a penny. Danny is a liar and his brother and sister are creeps too. Do not under any circumstances do the K-1. You will pay both sides of your social security, you will pay for worker's comp, and if you are laid off you will not be eligible for unemployment. Stay clear of these losers. Mark Chase

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.