Trucking Jobs New Driver Jobs Flatbed Jobs Tanker Jobs Refrigerated Jobs Auto Hauler Jobs
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    PA
    Trucker?
    21 Years
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 7 Times
    I also work for this company. I can tell you they are a very good company, they run legal and when you ask for time off, they give it to you within reason. The driver that was let go, was let go because he had read his dispatch before he went home and did not say anything to anyone about not doing the load. The load was scheduled for after his time off was up but he wanted a little longer weekend but did not bother to tell anyone. This company only runs new trucks less than 5 years old, the trailers are older but the trucks are new. They are switching out almost there entire fleet this fall. If you are looking for a job pulling non hazmat loads, they are the ones.


  2. #12
    Road Train Member Rollover the Original's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Springfield,MO
    Trucker?
    32 Years
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanks
    1,768
    Thanked: 2,580 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by PAYTOPLA View Post
    I also work for this company. I can tell you they are a very good company, they run legal and when you ask for time off, they give it to you within reason. The driver that was let go, was let go because he had read his dispatch before he went home and did not say anything to anyone about not doing the load. The load was scheduled for after his time off was up but he wanted a little longer weekend but did not bother to tell anyone. This company only runs new trucks less than 5 years old, the trailers are older but the trucks are new. They are switching out almost there entire fleet this fall. If you are looking for a job pulling non hazmat loads, they are the ones.

    12 posts in one day (all the posts you have so far today) and several are pushing LCL like a recruiter! So that brings up a small question. If you're a driver, how do you know so much about someone who didn't identify himself in a forum? HMMMMM? (No picture or physical information either) from a 6 month old thread!

    This sounds way to much like "spin" or damage control from inside the office! Hence the "push" to increase posts so you don't look like a one hit wonder.We've seen it too many times in here to fall for this stuff! If you're a driver you would know nothing about this driver! And your telling of his story does not even match his telling of events. Unless someone in that office told you information that is none of your business! Or unless that someone stopped to fast and you wound up to your shoulders in a brown ring!

    Yeah, I'll put the money on office puke called recruiter or owner trying to put some damage control spin on a soon to be BFI!

    Mods go back and read Paytopla's posts and tell me what you think. He reads way to much like a recruiter to me! I know I was one for a very short time this year! I still can't get the stink off my hands!

    We're truck drivers in a forum, not idiots!

    You people who drive desks around all day better figure out that drivers are evolving into your worst nightmare,

    Intelligent beings that can kick butt!

    Now that's a great sounding movie!

    Hey! Sylvester? Are you open for another over the top??? ROFLMAO!

    I'll start writing that script up tonight!

  3. #13
    Bobtail Member SlotCarBox's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 3 Times
    Drove for them for 6 mos 'til they set me up with a load i couldn't possibly deliver on time and fired me for late delivery. I'd LOVE to see them lose a few loads of chocolate liquor. (million + $/load)

  4. #14
    Road Train Member Rollover the Original's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Springfield,MO
    Trucker?
    32 Years
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,203
    Thanks
    1,768
    Thanked: 2,580 Times
    Don't you love becoming a victim of the stupid! Getting fired for someone elses short commings!

  5. #15
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    PA
    Trucker?
    21 Years
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 7 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollover the Original View Post
    12 posts in one day (all the posts you have so far today) and several are pushing LCL like a recruiter! So that brings up a small question. If you're a driver, how do you know so much about someone who didn't identify himself in a forum? HMMMMM? (No picture or physical information either) from a 6 month old thread!

    This sounds way to much like "spin" or damage control from inside the office! Hence the "push" to increase posts so you don't look like a one hit wonder.We've seen it too many times in here to fall for this stuff! If you're a driver you would know nothing about this driver! And your telling of his story does not even match his telling of events. Unless someone in that office told you information that is none of your business! Or unless that someone stopped to fast and you wound up to your shoulders in a brown ring!


    Yeah, I'll put the money on office puke called recruiter or owner trying to put some damage control spin on a soon to be BFI!

    Mods go back and read Paytopla's posts and tell me what you think. He reads way to much like a recruiter to me! I know I was one for a very short time this year! I still can't get the stink off my hands!

    We're truck drivers in a forum, not idiots!

    You people who drive desks around all day better figure out that drivers are evolving into your worst nightmare,

    Intelligent beings that can kick butt!

    Now that's a great sounding movie!

    Hey! Sylvester? Are you open for another over the top??? ROFLMAO!

    I'll start writing that script up tonight!
    I am not a recruiter. This is a very small company that I have worked at for a long time and info travels very fast and it burns me when a whinney employee does not get what he wants and blames the company because he is an idiot. You are right I did post a lot yesterday, it was my first time on the site and I had some things to say. At least 1/2 of the posts were a conversation with one driver. You sound like one of those whinney drivers..... I don't have any profile because I just signed up.

  6. #16
    Bobtail Member
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Location
    haddonfield, nj
    Trucker?
    7 Years
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked: 0 Times

    Good or bad???

    Paytola,

    Are you still with LCL and do you still like it? Was offered a job, but when I see so much negative, it scares me.

  7. #17
    Banned or Retired
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Trucker?
    17 Years
    Posts
    2,573
    Thanks
    701
    Thanked: 1,002 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by prodriver1125 View Post
    Paytola,

    Are you still with LCL and do you still like it? Was offered a job, but when I see so much negative, it scares me.
    Based on my research they seemed like a decent outfit next time I see one of their drivers at a tank wash I'll see how he likes them and report back..

  8. #18
    Light Load Member DADof3's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Trucker?
    9 Years
    Age
    32
    Posts
    267
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked: 100 Times
    We use them to haul some of our product. BFI city! We have started using more Prime and Opies than LCL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12