Trucking Jobs New Driver Jobs Flatbed Jobs Tanker Jobs Refrigerated Jobs Auto Hauler Jobs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Four-Wheeler (New Member)
    Member Since
    Jun 2011
    Location
    tampa fl
    Trucker?
    8 Years
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times

    experienced driver with 2 year old DUI

    I have 8 years OTR experience. I am finding it difficult to get a job with a 2 year old DUI on my driving record. I know a lot of companies hire with a 3 year old prior. If any body knows of any companies that will hire with a 2 year old Dui please let me know.


  2. #2
    Gone, but NEVER forgotten
    Member Since
    May 2011
    Location
    SW Missouri
    Trucker?
    7 Years
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked: 1,530 Times
    Check out this thread:

    WOW Just 2 Months Experience needed...


    I don't know anything about this or them. I just remembered 123456 posted this info.

    I can't tell you who, but I have seen a few that were only one or two years. The mainstream and Mega-Companies probably won't work. You are going to have to think outside the box and sell yourself. Get away from online applications. Find phone numbers and convince someone to give you a chance.

  3. #3
    Four-Wheeler (New Member)
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Fridley Minnesota
    Trucker?
    Trucking Industry
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

    I think I might be able to help

    Yes, some companies like the one I recruit for are able to get a Class A driver insured IF the DUI/Alcohol Related offense is AT LEAST 2 years old, is the ONLY one on your record, and you have no other serious offenses on your MVR in the last 2 years.

    We run all 48 states, dry vans, no touch freight, great compensation and benefits and a very stable and great place to work. We run newer Volvo Condo's and are based out of either Minnesota or Iowa, however we can get most drivers in the Midwest home regularly and consistently.

    Best of luck to everyone finding a job you truly love, even if it doesn't turn out to be driving for us! I can be contacted at : recruitthebestdrivers@hotmail.com

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to recruitthebestdrivers For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Bobtail Member brown22607's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Largo, FL
    Trucker?
    0-1 Year
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked: 0 Times
    Are you just recruiting for the Midwest or all over the 48 states? I'm in FL. I will send you an e-mail.

  6. #5
    Banned or Retired
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Trucker?
    4 Years
    Posts
    571
    Thanks
    393
    Thanked: 163 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by kid99 View Post
    I have 8 years OTR experience. I am finding it difficult to get a job with a 2 year old DUI on my driving record. I know a lot of companies hire with a 3 year old prior. If any body knows of any companies that will hire with a 2 year old Dui please let me know.
    Check these guys out, Doesn't hurt to try. Just be honest with them. They posted this and I got a job.
    http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tru...s-carrier.html

  7. #6
    Four-Wheeler (New Member)
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Trucker?
    7 Years
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by recruitthebestdrivers View Post
    Yes, some companies like the one I recruit for are able to get a Class A driver insured IF the DUI/Alcohol Related offense is AT LEAST 2 years old, is the ONLY one on your record, and you have no other serious offenses on your MVR in the last 2 years.

    We run all 48 states, dry vans, no touch freight, great compensation and benefits and a very stable and great place to work. We run newer Volvo Condo's and are based out of either Minnesota or Iowa, however we can get most drivers in the Midwest home regularly and consistently.

    Best of luck to everyone finding a job you truly love, even if it doesn't turn out to be driving for us! I can be contacted at : recruitthebestdrivers@hotmail.com
    Hello is this true? can you please send me your contact info?

  8. #7
    Four-Wheeler (New Member)
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Trucker?
    7 Years
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times
    Hello everybody my name is Amado. I have a 2 yr old dwi. I live in minnesota does anyone know of a company that will hire me in the midwest?

  9. #8
    Four-Wheeler (New Member)
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Trucker?
    WannaBe
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have a DUI that will be five years old in September. The DUI was dismissed but my license was suspended for a year due to refusing a breathalyzer. I am about to start truck driving school, and would appreciate any information on companies that might hire me now. Thanks!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to whtrucker For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Road Train Member Chinatown's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Trucker?
    30 Years
    Posts
    9,774
    Thanks
    8,114
    Thanked: 8,221 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by whtrucker View Post
    I have a DUI that will be five years old in September. The DUI was dismissed but my license was suspended for a year due to refusing a breathalyzer. I am about to start truck driving school, and would appreciate any information on companies that might hire me now. Thanks!
    After enrolling in driver school and know your graduation date, apply with these companies & hope for the best. Also, check Trucking Jobs and Seeking Employment threads on here.













    Falcon Transport
    K&B Transportation
    Carolina Cargo
    Western Express
    Paschall Truck Lines
    Buel Inc.
    Gray Transportation
    Apergis Transportation
    Navajo

  12. #10
    New Member
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Trucker?
    2 Years
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked: 0 Times
    My Truckers Blog
    1
    I graduate my cdl school may 20th have 2 year-old dui looking for a chance to get back to work can help ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •