2004 Volvo with Sleeper for sale-Very well kept

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by BillinMichigan, Oct 7, 2015.

1. BillinMichigan

BillinMichigan Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Sorry about the thread title . She said she thought it was 2004 . I found paperwork and she found the title that shows it is indeed a 2005 .

I am helping a widow sell her husbands 2005 Volvo, it is an automatic , with sleeper cab . Inside and out is very well kept . It has 1.3 million miles on it . Just got it out of the shop for a trans seal and clutch rebuild. Engine was rebuilt last year . New alternator. One month old. New steer tires. Tires are virgin rubber, no recaps . It has a cummins isx motor . 10 speed automatic.
    If you are looking for a good well kept truck. This is the one for you . This truck is road ready without any major issues . I doubt there are even any minor issues . If something was wrong Gary would fix it asap.
    I will add more pics as soon as possible or email me for more info .
    We are working on removing his belongings from the inside . The Microwave. Fridge . invert-er will all stay . As well as CB radio .
    If there is any important info that I have left out . Please email me evlnvrdies@yahoo.com or call 734 309 2986.
    Asking 23,900 OBO. Truck is available for viewing in Michigan .
    tr1.jpg tr2.jpg tr3.jpg tr4.jpg tr1.jpg tr2.jpg tr3.jpg tr4.jpg

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. alien4fish

alien4fish Light Load Member

condolences, good luck with the sale......

BillinMichigan Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.