A&A Express Brandon, SD

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by HAWAIIANTHRIVER, Sep 14, 2015.

1. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    LOL

Someone who is running the lease purchase for as many miles as they can get a week,I am sure know all about the explosive diarrhea and bloody stools...

We don't need to hear about your experience in this field

truckon Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wickedfire77

Wickedfire77 Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    It all started in Barstow, on the edge of the desert...

truckon Thanks this.
  4. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Most (many) guys in the "leasing game" aren't considering depreciation, ROI, capital end of life, major repairs (blown motors, major accident, etc), profit, and other things an owner-operator [who intends to stay in the game for more then 6 years] is having to look at. To them, it's just a means to a "job". Nothing wrong with that, it's just a different point of view, from one with different goals.

truckon Thanks this.
  5. Deacon2006

Deacon2006 Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Bethany, Mo
    Appreciate it! I have worked for Schneider previously and they were always good to me.

6. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Actually if they are doing right, they are.

ROI ... minimal investment.Only really a few thousand for operating reserves. So what;s the return on essentially 0 investment? Downside with a lease deal potentially lower cash flow.

Deprecaition ... lease payment, no depreciation. Don't depreciate a lease.

Capital end of life ... end of lease.Turn it in, lease another new triuck. Rinse, repeat.

Major repairs ... Reason to lease new truck, under warranty. Only cost are routine maintanence and wear items.

Profit ... well that's another matter. If your running a business, you have to build that intoyour business model. Pulling all the cash out of business and treating it like a piggy bank is not exclusive to leasing or trucking in general. Number one reason for failures in any small business.

And most do not undertand that ... OP is classic expample ... you do not mix your personal and business accounting. You may reach a modicom of sucess, but you really never understand your business by mixing the two. All those bills the OP detailed, should roll up under one line item - Salaries.

slickrick23 and HalpinUout Thank this.
  7. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
  8. Op will be fine with this chapter and in life. If you're insinuating that I don't know it all, then you're absolutely right. But I'll be fine with whatever I do in my career or in life. You and I in a room together, I'm the hardest worker.

9. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    After reading your posts I have contacted them Talking to Dan and found out that yes, they can set up a special escrow account. The only thing that not sure about, FSC and trucks. Was talking to me about going to Quality Leasing, and that will not happen. Will just have to see what is available when ready to pull the trigger. In the meantime, going to watch and see how you are doing

10. mountaingote

mountaingote Road Train Member

Sep 22, 2012
  11. carramrod32

carramrod32 Heavy Load Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Midwest
    Hey HT, where's the updates, you left us hangin.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.