ad transport express. canton,michigan

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by redhawkdiver, Jan 13, 2014.

1. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Well Atleast it's working out for you brother and we have nothing against that... I see they have a sign out front needing drivers really bad huh? Hmmm
    ..... I've also talked to a few other x drivers that felt they have no right be asking for an escrow from their driving force
    Seems to be that if they were a strong company they wouldn't be so needy

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mp8327

mp8327 Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2014
    They have a recruiting billboard on I 75 N in Michigan and one on I 280 in Toledo. I remember back when you had to get on a waiting list to work there. I had no problem getting that escrow back after I left. Got a check for the $ 500 in about 30 days. It was a lot more of a free for all when I was there, you had the option of getting e logs but those guys were getting significantly less miles.

4. mp8327

mp8327 Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2014
    What I mean by free for all is they didn't care what you did on your logbook as long as you didn't get caught. Sometimes I was doing team freight by myself, but it was my choice nobody said you have to but they would kind of expect you to if you did it before. I didn't feel like this was what I wanted to keep doing. I like a lot better what I'm doing now normally two 1650 mile loads a week rather than trying to do five 600 mile loads .

5. frontrange

frontrange Light Load Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    I ran for them briefly back in 2000 as an O/O. It was a dedicated run that ran between Penske Logistics in Spring Lake, MI and Ford Wixom Assembly. Was a pretty good gig until they decided that hours of service did not matter and they wanted us to run more loads per day that what was legally possible.
    One of the guys running that lane got pulled in at the Ionia scale and got popped for running 2 logbooks. Once that happened we were red flagged in the system and every AD truck that crossed the Ionia or Fowlerville scales got pulled in for inspection.
    Company didnt seem to care. I had many conversations on the phone with clueless young punk dispatchers and so called managers trying to explain that what they were expecting us to do was not possible to run legal. Their answer was "Other guys are doing it, take it or leave it." I pulled their decals and Qualcomm and went to their terminal and turned everything in, and got nothing but attitude from them. They are rough tough and hard to diaper when they are in the locked office behind glass barriers. The only other time I experienced this was when I ran for Rush Trucking out of Wayne, MI. I should have know better than to sign on when I realized that the recruiter for AD at that time was a former afternoon dispatcher for Rush who was a clueless paperweight, oh well live and learn.

6. antoinefinch

antoinefinch Light Load Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Phenix City, Alabama
    AND 500 FROM 300 DRIVERS IS NO LITTLE SUM OF MONEY DEPENDING HOW ITS INVESTED THEY AREN'T PUTTING IT IN A SAVING ACCOUNT(SORRY GOT SPEND SOME MONEY FOR NEW KEYBOARD SEEMS CAP LOCK STUCK)

THATS SUM GRIMMY #### TO MAKE A DRIVER PAY 500.00 TO THEM FOR THEIR TRUCK! WHAT IF WHILE YOUR'E IN THE SHOWER AT A TRUCK STOP AND SOMEONE HITS YOUR TRUCK DO THEY TAKE THE 500 FOR ANY REASON EVEN IF NOT YOUR FAULT?
    A stop calling other drivers a lie about their experience with a company! they may have dealt with someone other than you have, and besides #### does happen to people good and bad!

7. antoinefinch

Jan 23, 2015
    Phenix City, Alabama
    WOW YOU SOUND LIKE GOD! EVERYONE BUT YOU ARE LYING, LAZY AND STUPID
    WHO MADE YOU GOD AND THE JUDGE! OH WAIT I FORGOT YOUR'E FROM ALABAMA THAT EXPLAINS IT,I LIVE IN ALABAMA TOO AND KNOW YOUR KIND, SEE THE BROWN NOSERS ALWAYS DEFEND THE COMPANY AGAINST THE DRIVERS, OF COURSE IF THE REST OF US WON'T BOW DOWN ITS US
    AS A VETERAN I SAW PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN POW CAMPS IT WAS NEVER THE GUARDS IT WAS THE POW'S CAUSING THE PROBLEM, ANYTHING THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE IS ALWAYS RIGHT HUH

8. antoinefinch

Jan 23, 2015
    Phenix City, Alabama
    SWIFT THE BEST IN CLASS(LOL) AND BAMA SEE HOW IT FEELS WHEN YOUR'E BEING BELITTLED BY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW YOU,NOT VERY NICE HUH
    IT COULD OF HAPPENED LIKE HE SAY MAYBE HE HAD A BAD DM THAT THEY HAD TO GET RID OFF
    WHO KNOWS THINGS HE STATED HAS BEEN DO BEFORE BY SOME DM'S IN THIS INDUSTRY AND SOMETIMES IT TAKES A WHILE FOR THE COMPANY TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT, AND SOME COMPANIES HAVE BEEN KNOW TO HAVE THESE TRAITS AT A CORPORATE LEVEL, BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO YOU DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE OR FALSE

9. antoinefinch

Jan 23, 2015
    Phenix City, Alabama
    SEE HOW A REAL MAN RESPONSES HE DOESN'T ACCUSE OR TAKE SIDES, JUST PROVIDES HIS EXPERIENCE
    THAT THE KIND OF AMERICANS WE SHOULD ALL BE
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU TRUCKER PAUL

10. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Look at the dispatcher that forgot to turn off his caps lock after sending out all those Qualcomm messages.

Steel Dragon Thanks this.
  11. Rusty Trawler

Rusty Trawler Road Train Member

Jul 14, 2016
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.